• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Mood Icon Discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelley

All things related to the mood icons being developed, and exclusive to xenforo.

I'll start this off (and it came at the right time) that I'm having trouble thinking of a mood title. In this case it's an icon of a cow, what title, mood could I name this?

Here's a preview of the latest mood icons but primarily I'm asking for a little helping for a mood title with a cow (moo moo) residing on the graphic. I did think about naming it "Milking it" but thought, Meh. I'm sure a better suggestion will be forth coming. :)

Shelley

Excellent. :) Love this one and I'll title this with your suggestion and thankyou paul. :)

How about...."Milk this!" with an angry look on its face? ;)
Oh yeah, you know this will be used for another. Think cow, giving the finger. :D thanks Arny.

Edit: some really good suggestions. Keep your brains switched on I'll be needing your creative minds again for some others. :)

Shelley

Cow giving the finger would be great! :D

HEHE I thought that might go down well.

BTW: If anyone has suggestions on any moods not currently listed in the screenshots feel free to suggest some. I can't promise they'll all get included but chances are they'll be added in future add-on packs. :)

Forsaken

HEHE I thought that might go down well.

BTW: If anyone has suggestions on any moods not currently listed in the screenshots feel free to suggest some. I can't promise they'll all get included but chances are they'll be added in future add-on packs. :)
Brick to face one.

Animated smiley would be much appreciated ^^.

ArnyVee

How about a "Dopey" or "Dumb" one with a dunce cap or some other way to signify feelin' foolish? :)

How about a "Sneezy" or "Sicky" one where you have eyes opened and red nose, then animation makes a tissue come up and eyes close with a blowing motion on the tissue? :)

Shelley

Keep the suggestions coming. I'm taking note. :) And thanks again, the more the merrier. Oh now I know what to title that xmas hat mood, Merry. well done shelley.

Keep em coming folks. :)

ArnyVee

How about "Accomplished" with a proud look in the eye....maybe even a raised eyebrow and chin in the air :)

How about "Studious" instead of 'bookworm'? Or, maybe as a separate one with a smiley looking at an open book, back to the other side to a paper where a pencil is moving back and forth constantly :)

Shelley

How about "Accomplished" with a proud look in the eye....maybe even a raised eyebrow and chin in the air :)

How about "Studious" instead of 'bookworm'? Or, maybe as a separate one with a smiley looking at an open book, back to the other side to a paper where a pencil is moving back and forth constantly :)
I'll add one with a smiley looking into an open book. :)

Bare in mind though that this pack will not contain animated mood icons. I want to stay clear of the gif format this time around eliminating any matting issues which will occur if I opt for a gif format.

Status
Not open for further replies.