• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Mood Icon Discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy Shelley, do you have a list with the planned moods for translating them?

I can't give you a list of all moods because I haven't decided allof the moods i'll design but I can give you a list on what I've designed and added so far. (List Below)

Agressive
Alienated
Alone
Amazed
Amused
Angelic
Angry
Apelike
Approved
Arsewit
Arsey
Artistic
Asleep
Balanced
Banhappy
Barefooter
Bashful
Batty
*****ing
*****y
Blah
Bookworm
Bored
Breezy
Brooding
Bugridden
Busy
Buzzed
Caffeine Fix
Chatty
Cheeky
Cheerful
Chicken
Chowing
Cloud9
Cold
Cold turkey
Confused
Cool
Cowabunga
Cowboy
Crappy
Creative
Curious
Cynical
Dancing
Daring
Dead
Depressed
Devilish
Digging It
Disappointed
Doh
Doubtful
Drama queen
Dreaming
Drunk
Dumb
Elated
Energetic
English
Familiar
Festive
Fiendish
Fine
Flirty
Frantic
Frustrated
Furious
Gloomy
Goofy
Greedy
Grumpy
Happy
Haunting
Heartbroken
Horny
Hot
Hungover
Hurting
Inlove
Inactive
Innocent
Inpain
Insomnious
Inspired
Irritated
Jaded
Joyful
Kickass
Lonely
Loved
Lurking
Magical
Mellow
Mischievious
Monday Blues
MoonLighting
Mooooody
Murderous
Musical
Nerdy
No Mood
Not Amused
Notworthy
Obedient
Owned
Pacman
Panicky
Paranoid
Peeping Tom
Pensive
Photogenic
Playful
Predatory
Procrastinating
Provocative
Psychedelic
Question it
Relaxed
ROFLMAO
Rugmunching
Sad
Scared
Scurvy
Sex Snack
Sheepish
Shocked
Sick
Sleepy
Smug
Sneaky
Snobbish
Spaced
Spooky
Sporty
Stalking
Starving
Stressed
Studious
Sunshine
Supportive
Surfing
Surrender
Swamped
Sweettooth
Talkative
Terrified
Thinking
Tired
Tolerant
Torn
Torturous
Transparent
Twisted
Twitterin
vbulletin4
Vegged out
Volatile
Wired
Wishful
Woot
Worried
Yeehaw

Attachments

my preferred mood: superior.gif
has there been much progress?
and have you given consideration to having a version with 50% opacity? i bring this up because they are already very large, and if used on a dark theme i reckon they will be overly bright and exciting, and will detract from everything else on the board. a more 'muted' option would be great. if there were a semi-trans version it could work great on either a light or dark theme.

I tweeted with regards to the mood icons yesterday that I got a little more done. Bare in mind because they are being designed from scratch it does take time, factor in that they'll be more moods in this pack it'll take a little longer but work on them hasn't stopped.

Estimated time of release will be when xenforo goes gold, or shortly afterwards. This gives me a time span to design and include as many moods as possible.

Semi transparent version at 50% opacity? I'll see what they look like on a dark background and may set the opacity accordingly. I'll report back on the results with screen shots at varies opacity settings and judge which opacity settings works best.

ps. Superior mood. I'll include that into the pack today.

They'll probably be released at the earliest when xenforo goes gold, latest very shortly after.

Arf, it's very long time .. :(

It gives me time to include as many moods as possible within the timespan between now and when xenforo goes gold. There's still alot of moods to design and I won't release a incomplete/shoddy pack. I've work on these moods far too long to cut corners and make compromises for an early release.

i'am little problem with these words:
- Arsewit
- Arsey
- Bugridden
- Drama Queen
- ROFLMAO
- Spaced
- Vegged out
- woot

Shelley, do you have any synonyms for these words to help me ?

- Arsewit - a bit like idiot, not as rude as ****wit
- Arsey - someone who is being annoying/in a bad mood
- Bugridden - software which is full of bugs (don't make the obvious comment ;))
- Drama Queen - Prima Donna who blows everything out of proportion and gets annoyed over the smallest issues
- ROFLMAO - rolling on the floor laughing my arse off
- Spaced - if you take drugs you might be like this
- Vegged out - to be very lazy and lounge about doing nothing
- woot - some weird internet term, possibly means something like yay or hooray ?

- Arsewit - a bit like idiot, not as rude as ****wit
- Arsey - someone who is being annoying/in a bad mood
- Bugridden - software which is full of bugs (don't make the obvious comment ;))
- Drama Queen - Prima Donna who blows everything out of proportion and gets annoyed over the smallest issues
- ROFLMAO - rolling on the floor laughing my arse off
- Spaced - if you take drugs you might be like this
- Vegged out - to be very lazy and lounge about doing nothing
- woot - some weird internet term, possibly means something like yay or hooray ?
Thank you paul, that will help me ;)

New Suggestion: An "overworked" mood icon with the smilie having its eyes closed and head in hands or head leaning to the side on a hand.

Finally got around to the 'overworked' mood. Not sure it's how you wanted it or even envisioned it to be but I have the smiley clutching the top of the head. Still, would you prefer the smiley head in hands? (Screenshot Below) what I've done so far with that particular mood.

overworked_mood.webp

It's not what I envisioned and the smiley looks like it has some rollers in its hair or something. Could you do a bent arm to the right of the smiley and him leaning on it like being tired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom