Money back guarantee

A demo perhaps is all that they need now. Dont' know about money back guarantee. It wont be fair to the company that sells the software. What guarantee would you give them that you wont use their software after their refund?

Hello,

I'd like to know if XF licenses comes with money back guarantee.

Thank you,
Jonathan

Yes, very good question.

I will read through the EULA in a little bit and if it's not there, I see that Brogan and Dean have read the OP question so I can expect an answer within reasonable time.

Watching this thread, I would now like to know a definitive answer as well. Unless it is indeed 'on a case by case basis'?

I will read through the EULA in a little bit and if it's not there, I see that Brogan and Dean have read the OP question so I can expect an answer within reasonable time.
Actually dutchbb had the answer. Keep in mind the moderators on this site are, well, moderators. Not the ones that make the company policies. Here is a copy of what the link says:
10. Refund Policy

We will maintain a reasonable policy regarding requests for refunds. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or to apply a partial refund. An administration charge may be applied where a refund is offered.

Top Bottom