Xen Forum HOSTING - $1 first month - Money Back Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not refused to supply company information, I simply said...not yet...as the site is under construction, and all will be made available.

That site would answer a lot of the questions you are being asked. My impression is this thread is a bit premature.

In fact, the vast majority of posts in this thread are simple legitimate questions, the rest of the posts appear to be from people with concerns - I would not call that trolling.

As I stated in another thread using all capitalized words and calling people trolls may not be good for your business.

Well the reason the thread raised such a fuss is due to the fact that this is not a marketplace forum, but more of a lounge type forum for forum owners and XF license owners here, if this thread was posted on Digital Point marketplace no one would have said a word about it and it would have got buried under thousands of other threads in no time.

It's over, it served a good purpose here and we got a marketplace forum coming thanks to this guy, so I guess we should all let it drop and move on.

This thread most likely will be the first one moved to the new forum when it is open, so people can discuss the offering now instead of fighting about the motive on and on.

Clearly you are always right, will your customer support model be to berate customers with a stick until they 'get it' or shut up? geez

It would fantastic to not post negative things in this thread. If you do not like what he is offering, please move along. Clearly things are not completely set up yet.

IMO this thread needs closing. It was premature to post it in the first place, since the site and services are not yet available, and questions aren't being answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.