1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Money Back

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by madjam002, May 27, 2011.

1. madjam002

madjam002 New Member

Hi there,
    If I am unsatisfied with Xenforo (which I probably won't be!) or for some reason I am unable to get it to a state which I am not happy with, is there some kind of money back guarantee? I have been looking over the site but I can't seem to find any information on this.

Thanks! :)
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There is an online demo which should enable you to determine if XenForo is suitable for your needs or not.

Admin Demo
    Xarcell and borbole like this.
  3. madjam002

madjam002 New Member

Yes I have taken a look at that and it is useful, but still, is there any money back guarantee?
  4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

10. Refund Policy

We will maintain a reasonable policy regarding requests for refunds. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or to apply a partial refund. An administration charge may be applied where a refund is offered.

You have to think of it as... once you purchase the software you can simply download it, and ask for a refund however still use it. Definitely a risky business for them!
    madjam002 likes this.
  5. madjam002

madjam002 New Member

For example I will be doing loads of PHP work to my installation, at the moment I have tried building a community site for my website but I simply don't have enough time. XenForo looks absolutely amazing for what I need, but I still need to add my site-specific things.
  6. madjam002

madjam002 New Member

I see what you mean there, thanks for that reference!
  7. Panupat

Panupat Well-Known Member

Apart from the demo, try browse the release add-on forum and see what people were able to do with Xenforo. It should give you a very good idea about Xenforo's flexibility if it suits your need.
  8. I believe that there is a demo, the money-back guarantee is not needed!