Money Back

madjam002

Hi there,
If I am unsatisfied with Xenforo (which I probably won't be!) or for some reason I am unable to get it to a state which I am not happy with, is there some kind of money back guarantee? I have been looking over the site but I can't seem to find any information on this.

Thanks! :)

Yes I have taken a look at that and it is useful, but still, is there any money back guarantee?

http://xenforo.com/license-agreement

10. Refund Policy

We will maintain a reasonable policy regarding requests for refunds. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or to apply a partial refund. An administration charge may be applied where a refund is offered.

You have to think of it as... once you purchase the software you can simply download it, and ask for a refund however still use it. Definitely a risky business for them!

For example I will be doing loads of PHP work to my installation, at the moment I have tried building a community site for my website but I simply don't have enough time. XenForo looks absolutely amazing for what I need, but I still need to add my site-specific things.

Apart from the demo, try browse the release add-on forum and see what people were able to do with Xenforo. It should give you a very good idea about Xenforo's flexibility if it suits your need.

Top Bottom