1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Moderator Log

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by Bevypoo, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Bevypoo

Bevypoo Active Member

Hopefully I havent missed this request already and am duplicating.

We would love an add on for a moderator log. That would do the following.

Allow you to choose a specific moderator to view moderating history ( you can enter a start and end by date to narrow down to a specific time.)

The log would show you username, date, action performed, Info(thread, forum,post) and ip address the moderator performed the task from.

For larger boards with a lot of moderators that are volunteers it is very important for many reasons.

*Most importantly so we can see if our mods are actually active in moderating our boards.

*If there is ever a problem which a moderator was dealing with a specific post/issue it allows us to know which moderator was involved

2. jor956

jor956 Active Member

Agreed, even free forum softwares have this..

3. Ven

Ven Member

Yes, this would be an amazing thing to have. :3

4. faeronsayn

faeronsayn Well-Known Member

Definitely agree with this, some one in my moderator group has started editing people's posts for no reason, and I have no way to figure out who it is :(

Fuhrmann likes this.