Moderation Macros

Moderation Macros [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)

Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood submitted a new resource:

Moderation Macros - Improve moderator efficiently by providing single buttons for popular combos of actions

This add-on allows your moderators (ones that you grant permission at least) to create quicker methods of taking popular groups of actions.

They can take all of the following actions, with any combination of actions.
  • Lock the thread
  • Change the thread's sticky state to either sticky or not sticky (or no change).
  • Change the thread state to either moderated, deleted, or visible (or no change).
  • Change the thread prefix (or no change).
  • Modify the thread title by either...

Read more about this resource...

It would be nice if there was:
- delayed action.
- canned responses or integration with canned responses.

For example: post canned response, lock thread and delete after X days.

We would use that function a lot.

Also if I could make a set of global macros that my moderators could use so I could disable them making their own and letting just the admin manage them.

Also if I could make a set of global macros that my moderators could use so I could disable them making their own and letting just the admin manage them.
The ability to share them already exists. I would just need to separate it into two permissions (use macros, create macros) instead of having one general permission. Shouldn't be too difficult.

It would be nice if there was:
- delayed action.
- canned responses or integration with canned responses.

For example: post canned response, lock thread and delete after X days.

We would use that function a lot.
This would be a pretty big change, I'll have to see about that.

Daniel Hood updated Moderation Macros with a new update entry:

What's New:
  • Fixed a bug with the avatar of the macro author being the default rather than their actual avatar.
  • Applied some css from @gldtn to make the moderation macros page look nicer.
  • Separated the ability to create macros from the ability to create macros (new permission introduced, needs to be set).
  • Fixed a missing phrase.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Love this idea - anyway to add the functionality of "Send a PM to Thread Creator". We are constantly deleting/moving threads then sending members the same pre-packaged messages. Would love the ability to do it in a click.

Love this idea - anyway to add the functionality of "Send a PM to Thread Creator". We are constantly deleting/moving threads then sending members the same pre-packaged messages. Would love the ability to do it in a click.

Any thoughts around this? PM's to thread started would definitely get me to purchase this, since when you delete a thread, you shouldn't reply, but PM.

Any thoughts around this? PM's to thread started would definitely get me to purchase this, since when you delete a thread, you shouldn't reply, but PM.

Another great add-on from @Daniel Hood - and I agree with the above, but I'd also prefer it to send an Alert rather than a PM, so the option for either or both would be great. (y)

Coming soon :)
upload_2016-2-17_13-27-1.webp

Daniel Hood updated Moderation Macros with a new update entry:

What's New:
  • Each macro has the option to start a conversation with the thread starter with a configurable title and message.
  • Each macro has the option to send an alert to the thread starter.
  • You can now select to use the macro in any node instead of selecting each node individually.
  • A missing phrase was added.
Moderator Essentials license holders now get $5 off the purchase of this add-on. (The license must be active)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Moderator Essentials license holders now get $5 off the purchase of this add-on. (The license must be active)
Still it is 15$ when I go to checkout.
Beside that, what about soft delete/move/edit posts, coud it with that actions users get automatic alert that his post was edited/deleted (soft)/moved/undeleted?
If I read correctly, this addon send alert to thread starter only if moderation of thread is done with moderation macro, if moderator close/move/delete thread in old classic way, thread starter will not get alert for this?

Basicly, I need oportunity that user get alert when his thread or post being closed/(soft) deleted/moved/opened/undeleted

Still it is 15$ when I go to checkout.
Fixed. You may need to empty your cart and add it again.

Beside that, what about soft delete/move/edit posts, coud it with that actions users get automatic alert that his post was edited/deleted (soft)/moved/undeleted?
If I read correctly, this addon send alert to thread starter only if moderation of thread is done with moderation macro, if moderator close/move/delete thread in old classic way, thread starter will not get alert for this?

Basicly, I need oportunity that user get alert when his thread or post being closed/(soft) deleted/moved/opened/undeleted
Yes, the action has to be committed through moderator macros. Doing it without using the macro system would be out of the scope of this add-on.

Top Bottom