1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MobileRead Reported Posts 1.11

Have reported items automatically posted in a private discussion node

1. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

AlexT submitted a new resource:

MobileRead Reported Posts - Have reported items automatically posted in a private discussion node

Read more about this resource...

2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Can we assign the account that posts the report and assign a thread prefix to it?

3. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

Not yet (as it isn't a requirement for my installation), though either should be easy to implement. I prefer to have the report post/thread appear to be posted by the person who reported the item. Any reason not to?

4. Nudaii

Nudaii Well-Known Member

excellent!

5. Nudaii

Nudaii Well-Known Member

where do i find the options for this in the admincp? i can't find it:)

6. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

Hi Richard, check under Admin CP -> Options -> Messages.

7. Nudaii

Nudaii Well-Known Member

Thanks

just noticed however it has an error when using it with conversation essentials add-on enabled

#0 *snip*library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 *snip*library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 *snip*library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `convess...', Array)
    #3 *snip*library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1607): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('convess', Array, 'conversation_id...')
    #4 *snip*library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1576): XenForo_DataWriter->_update()
    #5 *snip*library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
    #6 *snip*library/ConvEss/Model/Conversation.php(2238): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
    #7 *snip*library/ConvEss/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php(351): ConvEss_Model_Conversation->processLastReadDate(14627, Array)
    #8 *snip*library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): ConvEss_ControllerPublic_Conversation->actionView()
    #9 *snip*library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #10 *snip*/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #11 {main}

8. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

Hmm, it appears the error is triggered when you view a conversation (Conversation->actionView())? It doesn't make sense since Reported Posts doesn't extend any method that is related to viewing conversations. It is only loaded when something is being reported (as you can verify in ReportedPosts/Listener/Proxy.php).

9. Nudaii

Nudaii Well-Known Member

yeah when i click to view a convo that is what happened.

very curious

10. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

And as soon as you disable either of the two addons, it works?

11. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

AlexT updated MobileRead Reported Posts with a new update entry:

Set newly reported items as "resolved" in the internal xF report queue

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Dakis

Dakis Well-Known Member

I get this error when trying to report a post:

The post actually gets reported (so the topic gets created) but this error makes the whole thing unusable - any ideas what it is?

13. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

Hmm, thanks for the report. This seems to occur in the routine responsible for setting the reported thread on a moderator's watch list if that option is enabled. Could you try the following. In the file MobileRead/ReportedPosts/Model/Report.php, in line 137:

Replace
    PHP:
    if (!$nodePermissions[$this->_configNodeId][$viewingUser['permission_combination_id']])
    with
    PHP:
    if (!isset($nodePermissions[$this->_configNodeId][$viewingUser['permission_combination_id']]))

Dakis likes this.
  14. Dakis

Dakis Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply, that seemed to fix it :)

15. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

Good to hear. :) I'll prepare an updated version for download ASAP.

16. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

17. Kintaro

Kintaro Well-Known Member

@AlexT
    is it working with 1.2?

18. Nudaii

Nudaii Well-Known Member

@Kintaro

the built in 1.2 ability to create a thread on report does this basically :)

19. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

Yes, it's working. I did a few modification for my own needs and while doing this also optimized it for 1.2, but haven't uploaded it here yet. As @Richard.r correctly pointed out, 1.2 includes the option to report to a forum. It is not as advanced, though, since it doesn't include the alerting features and/or the option to send repeated reports of the same post to the same report thread.

20. Spawne32

Spawne32 Active Member

Doesnt seem to be working in 1.2?