Resource icon

MMO Tooltips 1.0.6

No permission to download
Looks like if you using a template that uses it's own base, IE Pixel Exit. You will need to manually include the template in their header template. Just copy and paste below.

<xen:include template="mmo_Tooltips" />

Depends on your style/theme, but the default theme works fine. You may have to copy and paste the above tidbit into a piece of your template(JS Header) and you should be ok to go. Maybe over the holidays i'll have a few minutes to update my install to 1.4 and redo the mod.

Tooltips really aren't important for D3 anymore anyway. Since both the Auction House and player trading has been removed. All items are now Bound on Pickup/Soul Bound.

Yeah I know, but it's always useful if you plan to talk about a new build, new items etc... and we don't know what can happen in a near future, the blizzcon is coming soon :D

Lol ironic that blizzards examples don't work... Anyway thanks for the link, that does indeed work. I will include diablo in the next update.

Hi there, regarding WildStar, the current database in use is called "Jabbithole.com"
this might be something for you to check out :)
don't know if they offer tooltips though

Top Bottom