Resource icon

Unmaintained MMO Tooltips 1.0.6

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.5
This addon adds all the known MMO Database site's Tooltip javascript to your forum. In the admin options you can choose which tooltips you would like turned on or off.

Please note that some databases use similar tooltip files, so I had to combine them into the same admin option.

If I am missing a database, or you would like one added just shoot me a message.

Current list of Databases.
Demo: http://revenantgaming.com/pages/mmotooltipsdemo/

If you would like to tip. Donate
  • hCmvFjA.webp
    hCmvFjA.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,423
  • Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 899
Author
rivacom
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. Added LoL, removed some dead tooltips

I added support for League of Legends but had to remove tooltips for some broken sites such as...
  2. Added Marvel Heroes tooltip

As requested, I've added the Marvel Heroes Tool tip.
  3. Added Diablo Tooltip

Added diablo 3 tooltip from it's official battle.net page. Thanks to Enguerran A for finding it...

Latest reviews

Amazing! exactly what I was looking for! Works like a charm, pretty much a "must" for MMO-guild websites!
Just what I needed without having to do the addon myself. Definitely suggest this addon to anyone who is looking for something that works and is free.
Fantastic addon, I'm running an MMO oriented multi game community and this mod is simply brilliant, there is some minors issues seeing I can't get the anything from Archeage-base to work, but as for now do I think this deserves all my praise.

Keep up the good work.
Top Bottom