Resource icon

MMO Tooltips 1.0.6

No permission to download
Can you confirm that the eso check box is checked in options?

If so, I see you using a themecorp theme which uses it's own framework. In most cases you will have to find your javascript call for that theme and manually paste code in. Normally the addon puts the code in page_container_js_head. So find your javascript template and paste the code

PHP:
<xen:include template="mmo_Tooltips" />

If so, I see you using a themecorp theme which uses it's own framework. In most cases you will have to find your javascript call for that theme and manually paste code in. Normally the addon puts the code in page_container_js_head. So find your javascript template and paste the code

PHP:

Thank you it works perfectly. :)

PHP:
After reviewing the addon file present in the download... there is no template modification defined, thus no Javascript is actually ever included in any template. This seems like a bug that should probably be fixed, perhaps the template modification was not exported in the latest version when it was exported for release.

After reviewing the addon file present in the download... there is no template modification defined, thus no Javascript is actually ever included in any template. This seems like a bug that should probably be fixed, perhaps the template modification was not exported in the latest version when it was exported for release.
To verify, I downloaded the download from xenforo.com of the script. At the bottom you will see the template addition with the javascript.

<template title="mmo_Tooltips"

To verify, I downloaded the download from xenforo.com of the script. At the bottom you will see the template addition with the javascript.

<template title="mmo_Tooltips"
And? Just because there is a template doesn't mean it is used (thus my post about there being no template modification that includes the template).

Apologies as I may have misread/ not fully understand, I assumed you were talking about the game files javascript and not the include. I will take a look at why this may be missing.

Apologies as I may have misread/ not fully understand, I assumed you were talking about the game files javascript and not the include. I will take a look at why this may be missing.
Yea, you just need to ensure the template modification for page_container_js_head is exported with the Addon. I manually added the template modification for your addon on my board so it would include your template, and it fixed the problem.

Does this still work? Nothing on the demo page for this actually works for me. I also installed it to my website and nothing is working.

Top Bottom