Resource icon

MMO Tooltips 1.0.6

No permission to download

rivacom

rivacom submitted a new resource:

MMO Tooltips - Adds the hover over effect to various MMO DB links.

This addon adds all the known MMO Database site's Tooltip javascript to your forum. In the admin options you can choose which tooltips you would like turned on or off.

Please note that some databases use similar tooltip files, so I had to combine them into the same admin option.

If I am missing a database, or you would like one added just shoot me a message.

Read more about this resource...

that's fine but, how can we use these database in posts ^^'

In most cases, you just add the url to the post from one of the database sites. Most cases it's a link to a item, armor, weapon, npc or quest.

Are you planning on adding Diablo III or Wasteland 2?

For some reason D3head.com's javascript doesn't work. However a partial tooltip comes up when the ESO/Destiny tooltip is enabled. I have added Diablo along next to Destiny, ESO option as a Temp solution. Hopefully ZAM will reply to my help thread and I can figure out how to make the D3head.com work 100%.

What about ArcheAge?

I've added tooltips for archeage-base.com , I did not find any other databases out there with tooltips.

Would love to see http://www.d3head.com/ added

See my response above. Partial working tooltip and waiting on ZAM's reply to the javascript issue.

Don't seem to be working for me.
The template don't seem to be added to the head of the site when it is enabled or not :(
Jordan, can you enable the addon and some of the tooltips and link me to the forum? also what version of xenforo are you using?

Jordan, can you enable the addon and some of the tooltips and link me to the forum? also what version of xenforo are you using?
I was able to get it working. Thanks though :)
Was just some out dated templates that I had to merge and the mmo_tooltips template was then working :P

Top Bottom