1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing piece in the Conversations List table...

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by HydraulicJack, Sep 25, 2011.

1. HydraulicJack

HydraulicJack Well-Known Member

Maybe there's just a setting I need to adjust but couldn't find it...

When I ask for a list of my conversations, it shows me that I am indeed in all of these conversations (no, duh!) but the table does NOT seem to show who the OTHER participants are!

As far as I can tell, I need to click on each conversation to find out who the other participants are.

What am I missing here, or is this one of those last-minute tweaks for 1.1 that would be nice to have in place upon release to us?

Seems like we need that information at a mouseover (still would require some guessing and prowling around) or clearly indicated in the right-hand column of the table. Shouldn't be too much overhead I would think as conversations seem to mostly a rather small number of participants.

For example, in the Replies column of the table, a mouseover of Participants and/or number of participants would give you a list of participant names.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

HydraulicJack likes this.
  3. HydraulicJack

HydraulicJack Well-Known Member