1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Misc CSS in the Style Properties dialog issue

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by John, Feb 22, 2011.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

When creating a custom property utilizing the misc. CSS dialog within any style property (such as secondaryContent) that has a URL and you use a preceding and trailing quote around the source path such as:

HTML:
    font-family: Constantia;
    src: url('@imagePath/xenforo/style/constantb.ttf');

the system will add preceding and trailing slashes (/) that increase in number between the quotes with each page refresh such as:

HTML:
    font-family: Constantia;
    src: url('/////////////@imagePath/xenforo/style/constantb.ttf/////////////');

If I remove the quote in the path, this does not occur and the rule is still executed.

Vincent likes this.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue - either by adding the example code directly to a style property or modifying a template with it in a style property.

Can you provide steps to reproduce?

3. John

John Well-Known Member

Well, I did it exactly as described above. I added the code in the primaryContent property. The slashes appear to double in number each time I update the property (not on page refresh as I said above).

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I realized what this is - magic_quotes_gpc. You can turn this off via your php.ini or via .htaccess (with: php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off).

I have a fix for the next release.

John and Miko like this.
  5. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

confirming magic_quotes_gpc off to be working :)