• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Minorin - Standard editor toolbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww come on.
I haven't even finished creating all my buttons yet and it's already out of date :D

editor.webp

Not sure how easy it would be to do but having a button function tooltip on hover would be a nice addition :)

Obviously they would have to be entered manually.

And right at the time when my members were asking if the custom bb codes would be available in the toolbar in a near future :D Thanks Darkimmortal, you did it again :)

This add-on doesn't work when editing a signature.

Whichever button is clicked, the "Your changes have been saved" overlay appears without actually inserting the code tags.

Ooooh I missed this thread. Going to install this and tinker with it tomorrow /later today. Thanks for this DI, excellent job. :thumbsup: :)

This is not working for me. I have done the template edit,uploaded all the files and installed the add-on. Any advice?

This is not working for me. I have done the template edit,uploaded all the files and installed the add-on. Any advice?

Click on the
switchmode.png
in the upper right hand corner of the editor toolbar.

Okay, what's the BEST way to add buttons and where is a good place to get the graphics for it?

Like Brogan said he added a
tag. How does that get on to the bar?

Here are some of mine:
Code:
<span class='minorin_bbcode_bgcolor'></span>:[bg=][/bg]
<span class='mceIcon mce_help'></span>:[spoiler=][/spoiler]
<span class='minorin_bbcode_panel'></span>:[panel][/panel]
<span class='minorin_bbcode_pre'></span>:[pre][/pre]

I used some of the icons from the editor icons.png file.
Others I created myself and added some new css to the dark_minorin.css template, as follows:
Code:
.xenForoSkin .minorin_bbcode_bgcolor { display: block; width: 20px; height: 20px; background:url(styles/dark/bg_color.png) no-repeat center; }
.xenForoSkin .minorin_bbcode_panel { display: block; width: 20px; height: 20px; background:url(styles/dark/panel.png) no-repeat center; }
.xenForoSkin .minorin_bbcode_pre { display: block; width: 20px; height: 20px; background:url(styles/dark/pre.png) no-repeat center; }

Found a small problem.

Tabbing from the content area to the Post Reply button no longer works.

I disabled the add-on and it works fine.

I'd like to mention that this plugin is amazing. After all the headaches with TinyMCE (pasting -- UGH), I was actually well on my way to coding my own identical mod. A last minute google search turned this up -- and it's flawless (aside from a patch or two)! TinyMCE is now gone, and my users are finally happy.

Tabbing from the content area to the Post Reply button no longer works.

This works fine for me -- perhaps a conflict with another mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom