Mini-Me vs Mini-Tars

Mini-Me or Mini-Tar

• Total voters
mini-me for sure. You know this will be copied by other forums. (or perhaps it's already been implemented at some other forum software?)
They can take their implementations but they cannot take their creativity. Do you want the middle man or the source?

The choice is obvious...

minime.jpg

and obvious was the reply! :D

I'm late to the game, I like the feature, but I KNEW somebody would have to come up with a name for it.

"Why ask for a billion, when you can ask for a... MILLION?"

Minitar or Minime are both good ... what's important is that its a great little detail that makes XF special :)

Amen. Due to (extensive...;)) customers suggestions Kier decided to improve the first appearance of 'MiniMe'. Only because of basically enlarging it by a few pixels, this solution now works, perfectly. I mean, it is this almost pixel-perfection in the UI that the UX of XenForo is so pleasurable. vBulletin and Invision can take notice.

Amen. Due to (extensive...;)) customers suggestions Kier decided to improve the first appearance of 'MiniMe'. Only because of basically enlarging it by a few pixels, this solution now works, perfectly. I mean, it is this almost pixel-perfection in the UI that the UX of XenForo is so pleasurable. vBulletin and Invision can take notice.

Grover I love this feature ... I still think XF should allow the option of displaying rotating TinyTars of the online members on top to show busy activity better. :)

Top Bottom