Mini-Me vs Mini-Tars

Mini-Me or Mini-Tar

• Total voters

SneakyDave

I'm late to the game, I like the feature, but I KNEW somebody would have to come up with a name for it.

"Why ask for a billion, when you can ask for a... MILLION?"

Grover

Minitar or Minime are both good ... what's important is that its a great little detail that makes XF special :)
Amen. Due to (extensive...;)) customers suggestions Kier decided to improve the first appearance of 'MiniMe'. Only because of basically enlarging it by a few pixels, this solution now works, perfectly. I mean, it is this almost pixel-perfection in the UI that the UX of XenForo is so pleasurable. vBulletin and Invision can take notice.

GodForum.com

Amen. Due to (extensive...;)) customers suggestions Kier decided to improve the first appearance of 'MiniMe'. Only because of basically enlarging it by a few pixels, this solution now works, perfectly. I mean, it is this almost pixel-perfection in the UI that the UX of XenForo is so pleasurable. vBulletin and Invision can take notice.
Grover I love this feature ... I still think XF should allow the option of displaying rotating TinyTars of the online members on top to show busy activity better. :)