MineSync, for XF2

MineSync, for XF2 [Paid] 3.3.2 (S2.3)

No permission to buy (£35.00)
I might just be missing it and I'm sorry if i'm just blind but is there a setting or anything for an in game message to be given on like, login, that tells the player to do /link if they have not done so?

I might just be missing it and I'm sorry if i'm just blind but is there a setting or anything for an in game message to be given on like, login, that tells the player to do /link if they have not done so?
This is not currently a feature. It's possible to notify them after a link, but not persistently send messages if not already linked. It may be possible to achieve this in a bit of a roundabout way with an external add-on (using MineSync's onlink to give the user a group on link, and using some announcer plugin to send messages to anyone not in that group)?

nanocode updated MineSync, for XF2 with a new update entry:

MineSync v3.3 update

MineSync 3.3 adds support for MineSync Store and polishes various aspects of the XenForo and server code.

XenForo
  • Support for MineSync Store (separate add-on)
  • Styling improvements on the MineSync block during registration (using /register)
  • Use the custom avatar URL on the registration page
  • Improved branding removal handling

Server
  • Handling code for MineSync Store
  • Improved performance (particularly memory consumption) on cached data...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Trying to get a response here as I do not seem to be getting responses on my ticket for several days now.

Commands and Messages set up to execute after a succesful link are never executed.
I've tested both addon & plugin with its default settings (API key and URL settings were changed ofcourse)

Logging the ncms_newlink table returns with 0 queries within 24 hours (there were several links within that timespan), so nothing is actually registering as a new link (as far as i can tell).

Eager to have this resolved as it is something thats holding me back from changing my server to public.

Trying to get a response here as I do not seem to be getting responses on my ticket for several days now.

Commands and Messages set up to execute after a succesful link are never executed.
I've tested both addon & plugin with its default settings (API key and URL settings were changed ofcourse)

Logging the ncms_newlink table returns with 0 queries within 24 hours (there were several links within that timespan), so nothing is actually registering as a new link (as far as i can tell).

Eager to have this resolved as it is something thats holding me back from changing my server to public.
Hi. No update on your specific issue yet; apologies for the delay. ncms_newlink should be empty if all is working. As mentioned: Basically, once the server processes a newlink, it will delete the corresponding entry in the newlink table.

In your case, the table is empty so (unless you're doing something wrong) either the server is processing the data but isn't running the commands for some reason, or the data isn't being added in the first place. Either of these bugs could be due to the latest release (which changed some code in that region), or could be a longer issue. I cannot reproduce it locally, meaning more debug steps will need to be taken, possibly with a new server build for you which outputs more debug info and/or coming onto your server to test.

I haven't had other bug reports of the same, so it could also be configuration error, but at the same time I'm not sure how many other customers are using this specific feature. It's on my list to look into, but the past few weeks have been a busy time for me personally so I haven't been able to dedicate the time to debugging this yet. Hence apologies for the delay. Will try to look into it over the weekend or next week. If it turns out that the bug is with the add-on, and not a configuration issue, we'll extend support & updates on your license to compensate so you don't have to pay for renewal to get the bug fix release.

Hi, I looked through all my emails and there is no confirmation on a ticket being created. Maybe I didnt create one after all?
Just wanting to know if minesync supports 1.17.1
Should work, yes. The Bukkit/Spigot API is stable, so we don't need to update for each MC version unless there is something that causes an incompatibility (often with other plugins). If you run into an error let us know and we can fix.

Hi, is this add-on still supported for the latest versions of XenForo and Minecraft?
Hi: Yes. If you run into any issues, please open a ticket and we’ll look into it. Since the Bukkit API is stable, the add-on rarely needs compatibility updates, and usually only due to changes in other dependencies we use.

nanocode updated MineSync, for XF2 with a new update entry:

3.3.2 (S2.3) update

XenForo:
  • Fix a bug relating to the server status widget, in cases where the server is offline

Server:
  • Dependency changes:
    • Now depends on Paper API. Support for Bukkit and Spigot has been dropped. If you run a Bukkit/Spigot server, please use a version of the server older than S2.3 (S2.2 will work fine), although upgrading to Paper is recommended.
    • Now depends on Java 17 (same as Mojang's Java requirement for Minecraft 1.18).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does it support BungeeCord ?
Yes, but not via a BungeeCord plugin. You need to install the Bukkit/Spigot plugin on each server in your network. If using MineSync in this way, it can only sync global ranks (i.e. the player's rank must be the same on all servers).

Top Bottom