MineSync, for XF1

MineSync, for XF1 [Paid] 2.1.2

No permission to buy (£30.00)
Quick update.

Testing complete. A bunch of bugs were ironed out and a few more features added for the sake of convenience (like API key generation using a button). Personally, I'm very happy with the way the add-on turned out. XF2 was a blast to work with whilst recoding this add-on.

The only thing left really is XF1 -> XF2 upgrade support. The upgrader does have support for it, but since I changed IDs I'm guessing there's going to be a bunch of scrap left over, e.g. old phrase names, permissions, perhaps even option groups. I'm *guessing* (since I haven't done it yet) that all of this is going to need to be dropped.

@Chris D can you confirm this? is there an easy way to clean up all of that? this is *essentially* a new add-on, so I guess it's probably smarter to have a patch for the previous version's uninstaller to not drop any tables/columns, request end users to uninstall the previous and then install the XF2 version as a fresh one which renames the tables into the new format. It means options need to be redone but all other data should be preserved. I'd suppose this is the most ideal method?

nanocode updated MineSync, by nanocode with a new update entry:

2.0.4 update

This update is a x.x.X level release. This update involves various important changes to note, even though we have classified it as a maintenance level release.

This update contains the following bug fixes / other changes:

Read the rest of this update entry...

nanocode updated MineSync, by nanocode with a new update entry:

2.1.0 update

MineSync 2.1.0 includes a large amount of performance improvements, underlying code changes and bug fixes, and we're very glad to bring this update to you.

This is our first major update to MineSync 2.x with various underlying code improvements. We continue to be committed to keeping the 2.x (XF 1.x) branch of MineSync filled with new features and bug updates that become available to the 3.x (XF 2.x) version.

IMPORTANT: MineSync 2.1.x changes the layout of the add-on drastically...

nanocode updated MineSync, for XF1 with a new update entry:

2.1.2 (S2.1.0) update

This update contains an update for the server nodes only. If you are upgrading from 2.1.2 you do not need to upload any new files to your XenForo installation (you should only use the new .jar file in the "Server" directory). Please refer to this article for more information on versioning.

Server update S2.0 -> S2.1

This update contains various code improvements, stability and...

nanocode updated MineSync, for XF1 with a new update entry:

Re. Support and updates period

We currently include 12 months complimentary support and updates with all license purchases. As of 1 May 2019, this will change to a 6 month period. As usual, it will be possible to renew licenses to extend the support and updates period.

Customers who have purchased licenses already, or purchase before 1 May 2019, will still have the standard 12 month support and updates period.

Top Bottom