Resource icon

Minecraft Style 1.1.3

No permission to download
How dare you not update your free skin!

Wait...

Seriously, when you have time, it would be much appreciated but thanks for supplying the skin in the first place! It works well enough on 1.1 and it still looks great.

Merry Christmas! :D Sorry this took so long...

Updated for 1.1.1.

Changelog:
  • Updated for XenForo 1.1.1.
  • Most images and node icons converted to sprites.
  • Latest EWR exceptions updated (from Jaxel).
  • Added id to Minecraft copyright ("copyrightErik") - as requested by Jaxel
  • Styled notices to fit with Minecraft theme

Download on the front page. This took forever to update so I might have missed something. Let me know if you have any issues.

Majncraft.cz will finally have their buckets, thank you. :) We will donate something.

edit: oh now I see that I can only donate 20$ that is quite much and I certainly don't need to remove
the text Minecraft theme by Erik Swan. I am perfectly ok with it.

Any option to support you with smaller donation, so you would update this cool theme when there will new Xenforo?

Majncraft.cz will finally have their buckets, thank you. :) We will donate something.

edit: oh now I see that I can only donate 20$ that is quite much and I certainly don't need to remove
the text Minecraft theme by Erik Swan. I am perfectly ok with it.

Any option to support you with smaller donation, so you would update this cool theme when there will new Xenforo?

Sure. If you want to make a small donation as a token of gratitude you can use this link to donate whatever amount you like:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HMRMZLE97WT8G

Thanks!

Merry Christmas! :D Sorry this took so long...

Updated for 1.1.1.

Changelog:
  • Updated for XenForo 1.1.1.
  • Most images and node icons converted to sprites.
  • Latest EWR exceptions updated (from Jaxel).
  • Added id to Minecraft copyright ("copyrightErik") - as requested by Jaxel
  • Styled notices to fit with Minecraft theme
Download on the front page. This took forever to update so I might have missed something. Let me know if you have any issues.

THANK YOU :D I might be able to donate something in the next couple of weeks (it won't be much but hopefully shows my gratitude)

Hi Erik, what can I do to fix this? (8WayRun support is Enabled)
Site: http://www.techcrowdnetwork.com/

capturejms.png

Hi Erik, what can I do to fix this? (8WayRun support is Enabled)
Site: http://www.techcrowdnetwork.com/

capturejms.png
(8WayRun support is Enabled) do not understand, you mean xenporta (Portal) block: RecentThreads ??????
Outside that block is solved with this:
Code:
.discussionListItem.visible.sticky, .discussionListItem.visible.sticky .posterAvatar, .discussionListItem.visible.sticky .stats {
    background-image: url('styles/minecraft/xenforo/stone-bg.gif');
}

fix.webp

For xenporta(portal) recentthreads is:

Code:
.discussionListItem .posterAvatar, .discussionListItem .stats {
    background: url("styles/minecraft/xenforo/stone-bg.gif") repeat-x scroll center top #F0F7FC !important;
}

fix2.webp

I mean Styles > Minecraft > Style Properties > Minecraft style properties: Enable support for 8wayRun addons (Yes/No)

I'll give that code a try when I get home from work, thanks. :)

Top Bottom