Minecraft Avatar [Paid] [Deleted]

Super late reply FTW :p
I was thinking maybe Star Wars: The Old Republic?

Do you know if it's possible to pull these avatars from somewhere? Does any tool exist to get a image of your avatar? Or does a register exist with characters, where images/avatars are shown (something equavalent to Armory for World of Warcraft)?

I have no clue mate, sorry. I looked real quick and it doesn't look like anything has been added yet...

Quick question, how can i disable custom avatars?

This is not possible with MinecraftAvatar.

I think that the avatar plays a central role in XenForo and therefore I believe that people should be able to choose their own avatar. That's why the plugin doesn't limit the user in any way.

Technically it would also be a major rewrite, as it actually sets the Minecraft skin as a custom avatar.

Infuscu updated Minecraft Avatar with a new update entry:

Fixed automatically assigning avatar upon registration and version number.

A user pointed out a bug (and a fix) which in some circumstances could prevent the add-on from automatically assigning the avatar upon registration. It should have been fixed with the following version but if you encounter any problems please contact me.
Also fixed the version number to reflect the correct version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

How long does it usually take from purchasing the addon, for you to send the email with the download link? I think it mentioned 24 hours, but I'm in quite a rush for that so I was hoping it was less :)

It's been almost 48 hours since I paid for the addon, it mentioned it taking up to 24 hours, yet I haven't heard a single word, so this is troubling me, especially if it turns out that the addon has been abandoned

Top Bottom