Minecraft Avatar [Paid] [Deleted]

Infuscu

Infuscu submitted a new resource:

Minecraft Avatar (version 1.0) - Allow your users to use their Minecraft skin as their avatar!

What does it do?
Your users will have the option to set their avatar to display the head of their ingame Minecraft skin (can be default on registration). Be sure to check out the screenshots below.

Why would my board need this?
It adds a lot of Minecraft 'feel' to your board, as the default placeholder avatar is not present anywhere on the board. It looks super cool, and keep...

Read more about this resource...

I don't run a Minecraft site myself, but holy crap batman this is awesome! Will recommend this mod to my friends.

Great add-on!

I just purchased this, but I never got an email.

When I was redirected from PayPal it told me it was unauthorized with the "donation_callback" URL or something...

EDIT: Oh wait, just noticed this wasn't automated haha, at least I don't think it is :O

I just purchased this, but I never got an email.

When I was redirected from PayPal it told me it was unauthorized with the "donation_callback" URL or something...

EDIT: Oh wait, just noticed this wasn't automated haha, at least I don't think it is :O

Yes, it's manually. I was asleep when you purchased but the add-on should be in your inbox now. The URL should be fixed, and it should be more clear now that it's manually sent.

(IMPORTANT) Support
No support is guaranteed but as I use the modification myself it should keep functioning. If the addon, however, does not work - please open a conversation with me. If the issue persist a refund can be a last resort.

Just a thought. Why would I purchase this if you can't guarantee to continue supporting it? Overall it looks great except for this.

Just a thought. Why would I purchase this if you can't guarantee to continue supporting it? Overall it looks great except for this.

Well, I do provide support .. but in worst case scenario support is not part of the purchase. I am just laying everything on the table and you can decide if it's worth the money/"risk".

That said don't be afraid that I or the add-on will disappear anytime soon.

Can you add an option to automatically assign the avatar to a user after registering?

Edit: If you can do this, I will buy this for sure.

Top Bottom