migration questions

jjj0923

for the last 8 years I've been using a large forums software products on a few sites. I started out with version 2 and and currently running a late stage Version 3.

I'm close to switching to version 4.

I use all three products from photopost - gallery, classifieds and reviewpost - does Xenforo interface with those products? they're critical to my forums and can't abandon them in a migration.

thanks in advance.

xenForo comes with a vB importer which will import all of your forum information.

Photopost is its own application so it should continue to function on its own. But if you want to integrate it with xenForo then you need an addon. I don't see an addon for this yet, but you can post a request.

I am not familiar with your Classifieds and Reviewpost products. What is the function of those products? There may be an equivalent xenForo solution.

the nice part about the photopost products is that they would use the header and footer from another well known forum product and since I had my own custom menus built into the product header they were a snap to integrate.

Top Bottom