Migration Help VB to Xenforo

Nanoww

Hello, I am a forum admin of a volunteer run forum which is based on VB. I have limited knowledge of our backend, so naturally I am looking for help in migrating our data from VB to Xenforo and setting the forum up.
There are a couple of feature requests aswell, but priority is bringing over the current feature set and user data from VB. Due to this being a personal/volunteer run thing, we have limited financial resources in comparison to companies.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Hello, I am a forum admin of a volunteer run forum which is based on VB. I have limited knowledge of our backend, so naturally I am looking for help in migrating our data from VB to Xenforo and setting the forum up.
There are a couple of feature requests aswell, but priority is bringing over the current feature set and user data from VB. Due to this being a personal/volunteer run thing, we have limited financial resources in comparison to companies.
We have started a private conversation for more information. Looking forward to discussing further.

Using xenforo is the best decision. The rest will come.

Top Bottom