Might be moving to xenforo

dilldogs

I have a vb license since 2005 but the way things are looking I think I need to start looking into other Options. I have been looking around and what I see here so far I am liking.
The software looks good, the feedback I am reading looks good and pricing is great. Reminds me of the old Vbulletin before other bought it!
In a few week I will be making a choice and I think I found a new home...

I have a vb license since 2005 but the way things are looking I thing I need to start looking into other Options. I have been looking around and what I see here so far I am liking.
The software looks good, the feedback I am reading looks good and pricing is great. Reminds me of the old Vbulletin before other bought it!
In a few week I will be making a choice and I think I found a new home...

Well, a like for the consideration :)

xenForo is a very good product. Runs fast and is very user friendly. I don't think you will regret switching over to it. There are tons of useful addons, beautiful premade themes, some awesome custom theme makers (Russ is one of them), and helpful people here to answer any support questions you may have. To me this is the best forum solution on the market right now.

I came over from vB, so did a lot of people here. Really liking it, wouldn't go back to vB and don't regret changing :)

I didn't migrate over from vB like a lot of the members have but I have ran sites in the past that used vB and IP.Board. The site I run now has always been using xF and it was the best decision I ever made. You can't ask for a better product (overall) than xF. Yeah there are a few things missing that people want but most of those can be added via an addon so at the end of it all it's not a huge deal.

Top Bottom