Add-on Microsupport

Would you like microsupport converted over to xenforo.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would be a instant purchase for me too.
Linked to a paypal management for support would be a nice option too :)

Just wondering when this add-on is coming out because i have been looking for something like this for my forum

this has started to come along and hope to have the first release out within a few days fingers crossed.

the free version will not have the live chat added to it but the commercial version will have.
That will be the only diffarence between the 2 and maybe a few extra functions.

Here are just a few images of the start of the support system.

Attachments

• extrafields_fornewticket.webp
    extrafields_fornewticket.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 28
  • mainpage.webp
    mainpage.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 29
  • newticket.webp
    newticket.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 29
looks nice cant wait but i think that $35.00 is a lot of money for something like this add-on

LOL?? Most quality live chat software is more then that for a month and if Michael or Goodie2Shoes gets WHM working in their cart, that could fully cut out the need of something like WHMCS, another 15.00 per month.. So the two add ons would pay for themselfs in a matter of a few months.

oh so it is $35.oo one time charge? Because to me it sounds like it is eather $35 a month or a year
you paye the $35 for the life time use of the script but and one years free ypgrades and support after the year you will not be able to download new versions that are released but you can re-new this within the cart system one it runs out at a lower cost.

just an update for you all

I have most of the front end working now submitting support tickets, replying to tickets and viewing your tickets.
Im hopping to have the first version out in about a weeks time as there is alot of coding still to be done.

Mike

here are a few more screenshots for you to look at.

Attachments

• downloadslist.webp
    downloadslist.webp
    91.7 KB · Views: 21
  • mytickets.webp
    mytickets.webp
    71.7 KB · Views: 21
  • viewticket.webp
    viewticket.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 21
  • viewticket_withreplies.webp
    viewticket_withreplies.webp