Add-on Microsupport

Would you like microsupport converted over to xenforo.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi everyone just wanted to let you all know that if you want to try out this add-on you can go to my website www.moderntank.net/forum or you can go to www.xfgeek.com and click on support center on my site if you go their or you can click on help desk if you go to Micheal's site

I hope to hear from you all soon

hi all

just a small update for you all

The commercial version of this add-on is being tested now with the live chat system added into it.
Here are some screenshots for you to look over.

Might want to work on some spelling...and styling O_O

as for the style of the chat system you choose the background and there will be options to change the look of it as well when the full version is ready.
so as to the look of it thats no a problem as thats going to be down to the admins on how they style it.

also remember that this is a simple chat system between you and one member not between a group of members.
Its to answer any questions they have and thats all.
also its still a work in progress and will be sorted out.

the commercial version is almost done then i can sort out the free version of this and they will be released together.

version functions list

User Side
Submit ticket ( Free & Commercial )
My tickets ( Free & Commercial )
Admin drop down menu ( Free & Commercial )
FAQ's System with categories ( Free & Commercial )
Re-defined answers to add to tickets if need be. ( Free & Commercial )
Live chat system ( Commercial )
Downloads area ( Commercial )

Admin Controls
License Options ( Commercial )
Settings ( Free & Commercial )
List FAQ Categories ( Free & Commercial )
Add FAQ Category ( Free & Commercial )
List Departments ( Free & Commercial )
Add Department ( Free & Commercial )
List Products ( Free & Commercial )
Add Products ( Free & Commercial )
List Ticket Status ( Free & Commercial )
List Ticket Extra Fields ( Free & Commercial )
Add Ticket Extra Field ( Free & Commercial )
List File Downloads ( Commercial )
Add Download ( Commercial )
List System Messages ( Free & Commercial )
List Chat Backgrounds ( Commercial )
Archive Options ( Commercial )

Here are the screenshots of the new system

Attachments

• addfaq.webp
    addfaq.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 24
  • addpredefined.webp
    addpredefined.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 21
  • advisertickets.webp
    advisertickets.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 22
  • forumsideblock.webp
    forumsideblock.webp
    3.5 KB · Views: 20
  • listfaqs.webp
    listfaqs.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 20
  • listpredefined.webp
    listpredefined.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 20
  • livebgoptions.webp
    livebgoptions.webp
    31 KB · Views: 21
  • livelogin.webp
    livelogin.webp
    57.7 KB · Views: 21
  • livemainpage.webp
    livemainpage.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 22
  • liveoneline.webp
    liveoneline.webp
    2.4 KB · Views: 21
Some more for you here

Attachments

• liveuserprofile.webp
    liveuserprofile.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 22
  • mainpage.webp
    mainpage.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 67
  • mytickets.webp
    mytickets.webp
    45 KB · Views: 22
  • settings1.webp
    settings1.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 20
  • settings2.webp
    settings2.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 20
  • settings3.webp
    settings3.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 21
  • submitticket.webp
    submitticket.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 21
  • viewticket.webp
    viewticket.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 20
Wow looks great! So this will work for guests as well? I'm just wondering what happens if a member (who is not logged in, so they would be a guest I guess) tries to open a support ticket? Are they prompted to log in first? "If you are a member, please login. Otherwise, submit ticket as a guest."

Wow looks great! So this will work for guests as well? I'm just wondering what happens if a member (who is not logged in, so they would be a guest I guess) tries to open a support ticket? Are they prompted to log in first? "If you are a member, please login. Otherwise, submit ticket as a guest."

guests will only be able to login to the live chat and talk to a adviser they will not be able to submit tickets.
i can make it so that if they are not a member they would be redirected to the login page.

guests will only be able to login to the live chat and talk to a adviser they will not be able to submit tickets.
i can make it so that if they are not a member they would be redirected to the login page.

I'm just thinking that it might be good for guests to be able to open a ticket without logging in because what if you have a paid members community and prospects want to ask questions or get help before they decide to join the site.

Will there also be a LITE version of this to, like vBulletin?

yes look at this post
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/microsupport.32430/page-4#post-497221

I'm just thinking that it might be good for guests to be able to open a ticket without logging in because what if you have a paid members community and prospects want to ask questions or get help before they decide to join the site.

guests can login to the live chat but at this time they cannot submit tickets but this is something that i may sort out for the commercial version as my beta tester asked also about this.

i have sorted this out so that guests can submit a ticket if they want to but it will not email or alert them,
they would have to come back and check the ticket to see if its had any replies.

This will be something i work on so that if they are a guest it will ask for there email address.

Hope this is what you mean about guest submitting tickets.

im hopping to have the first release of the microsupport system out by next week.
the commercial version is ready for release but will not be released till the free version is ready as well.
i said i want to release both of these together and this is what i will be doing.

I have also added in that guests will be able to submit a ticket they will get emails when a reply has been made to there ticket,
they will not get alerts like members do as they are not members and alerts are for members.

I can say that this is far better than the vbulletin version that i also make.

Once the release has been made if anyone has ideas on what could be added they will be able to contact me about there ideas.

If anyone has ideas now they want be added in to the current release versions but could be added at a later date.

Top Bottom