Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

HI Micheal,
Just wondered if Microcart is integrated with the XenCentral Trading System for user feedback?
http://xencentral.com/products/trading-system.html

thanks

Not at this time its now but this is something i could have a look into.

Hi Michael,

Our users can buy 'services' through our current shop. These services are delivered via email. I would like to migrate the disperate system we use now so they can buy a service in Microcart, yet have microcart automatically create a ticket in micro-support where the service can be delivered (instead of email).

Basically, I need microcart and microsupport to communicate, allowing 'paid tickets'. Is this possible, or can it be added in the future? I know I mentioned this when beta testing for you and you liked the idea at the time. Understandably you have been busy since.

Cheers,

Rob

Hey mate

Yes i remember you saying about this before and yes iv been very busy.
first i need to know the shop system you are using at the moment so i could hake a bridge system to import the information into microcart.

at this time with microcart and microsupport what happens here is a user can buy this service and it will make a support ticket for them once payment has been taken.
Then what you could do is add the download file to that usergroup and they would be able to download it as all file downloads can be assigned to a usergroup

Not at this time its now but this is something i could have a look into.
If that is not possible, is it possible that whenever there is a sale through Microcart that it automatically creates a thread in a designated forum for the buyer and seller?

Eg . We have a submitted deals forum which automatically links to the feedback system. Could Microcart create a thread in that forum did buyer and seller.

Thank you once again Micheal for your commitment to your releases.. Your support and updates are Absolutely second to none !!

Regards, Darren

PS: I would also like to apologize to not only Micheal !! but to all current and future customers of MicroCart !! I've been offering my assistance to help provide additional layout options and assist Micheal in adding many more layouts, style differences and more importantly I've offered to configure a dedicated demo of his addons to showcase the sheer power of Michael’s insanely impressive coding ability, Life got in the way (Yet again) and i was not able to do as i had promised. That said in the coming weeks i will be dedicating my time to ensuring that his addons get the due respect they deserve !!

Watch this Space !!

Last edited:
Tried installing the live version and on step 5 of the install instructions I had to create the following folders ot CHMOD them to 777:
  • microcart/affiliate
  • microcart/photos/tmp
  • microcart/kcfinder
  • microcart/kcfinder/upload

Then in step 6, The XML install file name was: addon-MicroCarta.xml

After clicking Install Add-on I got the following error message:

Microcart install error.webp
Did I miss something?

Thanks!

If that is not possible, is it possible that whenever there is a sale through Microcart that it automatically creates a thread in a designated forum for the buyer and seller?

Eg . We have a submitted deals forum which automatically links to the feedback system. Could Microcart create a thread in that forum did buyer and seller.

Im looking into the trading system and will let you know.

Tried installing the live version and on step 5 of the install instructions I had to create the following folders ot CHMOD them to 777:
  • microcart/affiliate
  • microcart/photos/tmp
  • microcart/kcfinder

View attachment 77548
Did I miss something?

Thanks!

for some reason it did not install some thing on your server if you want me to sort this out for you please message me with admincp / ftp and sql access and ill have this sorted in no time.

Micheal updated Microcart with a new update entry:

Microcart Version 3.1.4a Updated

version 3.1.4a has been updated as there were 2 bugs that needed sorting asap.

These bugs were formatting the price when viewing categories
And a price error when on the downloads page for the last viewed product.

To fix these errors please download the
Microcart Version 3.1.4a and upload all files to your forum and do an upgrade with the new xml file.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• microcart/affiliate
  • microcart/photos/tmp
  • microcart/kcfinder

View attachment 77548
Did I miss something?

Thanks!
the install file has now been fixed please download the 314a files again and try it again and should work now.
sorry for this is was my error

working on the next release as quickly as i can so here is a little update for you all

Here is a little look at whats changing in microcarts next version

As you can see the options in the invoice list has been changed and there has been a new option added to edit the shipping info.

Also on the main cart screen you will see how many of each are waiting to be shipped and so on.

Attachments

• invoicelist.webp
    invoicelist.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 32
  • splashscreen.webp
    splashscreen.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 33
  • viewproduct.webp
    viewproduct.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 29
Also it would be helpful if the order is invoice is changed to latest on top. That way admin does not have to scroll to the bottom of the list to check out the latest sale and edit its info.

Do you have any plans to let the guests buy the products? What I mean is that let the guest "Add To Cart" any products and just register or login when they check out (User Upgrades by @Waindigo is an example).

Do you have any plans to let the guests buy the products? What I mean is that let the guest "Add To Cart" any products and just register or login when they check out (User Upgrades by @Waindigo is an example).
there are plans for this but will not be added for the time being as i have some new functions and styles to sort out for the cart at the moment.

Hi all

Sorry i have not posted anything for a bit but have been very busy.
There is a new version of microcart thats not released just yet as there are still things i want to sort out.
You can see the new version on www.xfgeek.com where you will see there has been alot of changes like
Added a new sale image
Changed templates
Changed the add to cart ( when you click add to cart it will not leave the page but it will auto update the small cart in the sidebar )
Changed the side bar blocks for products to be more inline with the main page so everything matches.
Lots of background changes
Bug fixes

Take a look and let me know what you think as i things its starting to look more like a shopping system than ever before and will only get better with the changes i have planed.

Here are some of the new images for the new micro-cart system

Attachments

• admin_installedon.webp
    admin_installedon.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 21
  • admin_product_list.webp
    admin_product_list.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 22
  • admin_product_options.webp
    admin_product_options.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 19
  • admin_splash.webp