Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

Where do I process the orders from? I see the orders in the invoice page but I can't see how to process them further to shipped etc.
to add shipping you will need to edit that invoice and add the shipping info to it and update the shipping status.

I have been using CS-Cart for many years now at www.clearprop.com.au however I would be very very interested in this if it was able to:
1. Have a payment gateway created for my Westpac Bank...it is suppose to be easy to do and I have attached the specs.
2. Have shipping automatically look up the shipping cost from Australia Post based on weight of the products being purchased and automatically add the shipping cost to the cart
3. Have the product price displayed with Tax (GST) included in the price and the invoice lists the total tax but not add it to the order as the product price already included the tax

I would be willing to pay $100 for the above as extra

Attachments

im looking into this for you and it looks like it should not be a problem to add this in next release as a payment option.

Frequently used menu items in the admin panel should be moved to the top. Everytime a user places an order, I have to login to the admin panel, go to the MicroCart page and then scroll to the bottom and open the invoice page.

Then first I have to view the invoice to check the order item and address details. Then I have to go back to the invoice page again. Then I have to edit the invoice to update the invoice and enter the payment and shipping details.

All this involves too many steps. Please look into making this intuitive and more usable. I should be able to perform the frequent tasks in minimum number of steps.

Frequently used menu items in the admin panel should be moved to the top. Everytime a user places an order, I have to login to the admin panel, go to the MicroCart page and then scroll to the bottom and open the invoice page.

Then first I have to view the invoice to check the order item and address details. Then I have to go back to the invoice page again. Then I have to edit the invoice to update the invoice and enter the payment and shipping details.

All this involves too many steps. Please look into making this intuitive and more usable. I should be able to perform the frequent tasks in minimum number of steps.
i will add a new mod option on cart main page for mods/admins to view invoices and update them

There are lots of bugs in the system which I am able to uncover as it gets used.
  1. When a user is buying more than 1 quantity the stock levels decrements by only 1 quantity.
  2. When a user enters a " symbol in his address the page returns a server error.
  3. The HTML tags which I have entered in the text boxes do not render. They show as normal code. Like in the payment gateways information box or Company details under settings
  4. The spellings of several common english words is not correct.
  5. The submit button style is not uniform across pages. See images below.
b1.webp b2.webp b3.webp

Last edited:
Further the images of payment modes is not of uniform dimensions. See first screenshot in above post for ******* and Offline.

One image is 110 x 50 pixels and the other is 163 x 45 pixels.

1. When a user is buying more than 1 quantity the stock levels decrements by only 1 quantity.
  2. When a user enters a " symbol in his address the page returns a server error.
  3. The HTML tags which I have entered in the text boxes do not render. They show as normal code. Like in the payment gateways information box or Company details under settings

1. Fixed qty
2. what symbols are they putting in as cannot fix unless i know
3. in the description and features you can only use bbcode no html

2. I already said quote " symbol
3. Then why does it say enter HTML? See attached screenshot.
4. bbcode doesnt render in Offline Payments Information. All info is showing in one line instead of with line breaks.

Attachments

• html.webp
    html.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 6
2. I already said quote " symbol
3. Then why does it say enter HTML? See attached screenshot.
4. bbcode doesnt render in Offline Payments Information. All info is showing in one line instead of with line breaks.
Message me with a text file with what you want to put into it and ill check it out on my test site and get it sorted out.

Have raised 4 separate tickets on your site along with the one discussed above.
replied to your tickets and when viewing invoices in admincp you will see the html tags but when a user is viewing there invoice it will work as it should do as they are viewing this as a PDF.
I will sort this out so it shows right in admincp as well as i do have a new version of the cart coming out.

Micheal updated Microcart with a new update entry:

Microcart Version 3.1.4a

Hi all

There has been alot of changes to this new cart system as you will see from the cart system on xfgeek.com.

There is a list/grid view that you can choose the way you want to view the cart.
Templates that have been updated are,
All side bar templates
microcart_listview

File updates
library\MicroCart\ControllerPublic\index.php
library\MicroCart\Model\MicroCart.php
library\MicroCart\Model\Invoices.php

Other changes
Changed the product gallery
Changed the code for uploading images for the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Will be uploading some new files tomorrow with some new widget frame work center blocks that can be places on forum home page or any where you like using the hooks system.
You will be able to add newest, best sellers and a random block.

Will upload images of these tomorrow when they are released.

Will this add-on allow forum operators to offer their users/members the ability to sell their products/merchandise and using the user/member's PayPal accountto collect funds?

Will this add-on allow forum operators to offer their users/members the ability to sell their products/merchandise and using the user/member's PayPal accountto collect funds?
yes you can let your members sell there own items and yes it will be paid to there own paypal account.
you just need to set the usergroup options for vendors as you would be able to charge a fee for every item they sell on your site,
you dont have to charge a fee just set to 0 and it will not charge them.

Micheal updated Microcart with a new update entry:

Microcart Version 3.1.4a Update

Have added 3 new widgetframework blocks for your forum.
Check these product (random items block)
Newest Products
Best Sellers

To upgrade all you will need to do it upload the files from the
library\MicroCart\WidgetRenderer\Frontpageitems.php
library\MicroCart\WidgetRenderer\Newestitems.php
library\MicroCart\WidgetRenderer\BestSellerItems.php

to the WidgetRenderer folder on your server you will also need to upload this file
library\MicroCart\Listener\MicroCart.php

to the Listener folder of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Michael,

Our users can buy 'services' through our current shop. These services are delivered via email. I would like to migrate the disperate system we use now so they can buy a service in Microcart, yet have microcart automatically create a ticket in micro-support where the service can be delivered (instead of email).

Basically, I need microcart and microsupport to communicate, allowing 'paid tickets'. Is this possible, or can it be added in the future? I know I mentioned this when beta testing for you and you liked the idea at the time. Understandably you have been busy since.

Cheers,

Rob

Top Bottom