Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

Bought and I'm not seeing how to do this...

Hi there

login to admincp goto Add option Fields
select the product you want to add the options to
Add an option title

Add the options like so
0.00|Small
5.00|Medium
10.00|Large
15.00|Extra Large

The 0.00 is the extra cost to add to the product if there is one.
the Small and so on are the titles to the extras.

Hope this helps you.

Mike

Hi there

login to admincp goto Add option Fields
select the product you want to add the options to
Add an option title

Add the options like so
0.00|Small
5.00|Medium
10.00|Large
15.00|Extra Large

The 0.00 is the extra cost to add to the product if there is one.
the Small and so on are the titles to the extras.

Hope this helps you.

Mike
Thank you! :) I have more questions, how do you want me to proceed? Move it over to xengeek, or convo?

thanks Michael.. the guy who does the server stuff for me has little time... & i have little experience with servers so wanted to make sure he can install quickly & leave me to play with the setup

thanks Michael.. the guy who does the server stuff for me has little time... & i have little experience with servers so wanted to make sure he can install quickly & leave me to play with the setup

It should not take him long to install the ioncube as its just a php add-on.

This resource needs to be updated big time, any news on a estimated time?

I second that, to anyone thinking about buying I did and then removed it as the design is clunky the shop is not very user friendly. no one is likely to use this user-wise as ebay/paypal and other shop types are far more simplistic. It really fails to meet xenforo's style features.

Saddly i will not be able to update and work on my of my scripts till friday as my PC has stopped working this morning.
Im using my iphone to reply to posts and messages at the moment.

Im sorry to say that for the time being there will be no support,
the reason for this is my grandad has just passed away this afternoon.

As to the time he has passed leaves us without a final resting day till the new year.

As for the support to my scripts will be limited to none till i get over this loss in the family.

Im sorry for this but its something that cannot be for seen.

Mike

Hi all

Here is a small christmas gift to you all.

MicroCart Coupon Code: ou115p-srrzdh-ib4ay2 $10 off

Source Code Coupon Code: j0z6va-o2rd17-xvepyk $20 off

these coupon codes will be active till the 2nd of jan 2013

Hi all

Im sorry iv been away for so long but it had been a hard time for me and my family lossing someone that was so close to us.

I can tell you i am now back and will have a new version of the cart system out soon.
Have changed the page layout so all blocks are now on one side and these blocks can be turned on or off.

More news on this when its been released.

Condolences to you and your family Michael. I'm in need of a store/cart add-on and stumbled across yours. I'm excited to see what you come up with for your new version, as im still lurking around at other options.

the new version will be released sometime this week.
the layout has been changed to look more like the xenforo theme and have added a new payment option ROBOKASSА

and fixed some bugs as well.

Top Bottom