Member Search

Member Search 2.2

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Member Search - Search for members using up to five input fields.

Description:

Search for members using up to five input fields:
  1. Username
  2. Location
  3. Custom User Field 1
  4. Custom User Field 2
  5. Custom User Field 3
A new link under the Members tab will be added called Member Search.

Features:
  • Five searchable fields
  • Add up to three custom user fields
  • Partial word search allowed
  • Fully phrased
(Example of member search link)

View attachment 64592

(Example of member search form)...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Andy,

Is it easy to add an extra custom user field? I have 4 custom user fields.

Hi Fred,

I chose to have only three custom fields because having more would typically cause the rows to increase in height to fit all the information.

I think my users will like this one. I have been asked in the past if it was possible to search for a user based on location. That alone is a reason to install this one.

Is this capable of searching for usernames of individual user groups by chance?

I have secondary groups for all my supporting members; Supporting Member 1, Supporting Member 2, etc. Each time they donate, they get moved up. Would like to be able to see a list of who is in each one. Not sure if something like this exists or not.

Fantastic work Any. Just two things depicted in the attach
Schermata 2014-01-16 alle 09.22.57.webp

How can I translate the phrase "MEMBER CERCA" that's half in italian and half in english?
How can I translate the "SUBMIT" button?

In any case this is a fantastic addon, thank you very very much!

Thanks for this addon! If the custom field is a pulldown or radio buttons can the search on that field also be a pulldown or radio button?

Thanks for this addon! If the custom field is a pulldown or radio buttons can the search on that field also be a pulldown or radio button?

You're welcome, glad you like the add-on.

Only custom user fields of text type can be used at this time.

Hi. How come this is limited to only a few custom user fields? How come we can't add more?

@AndyB:

The member search result list is not responsive (tested with smartphone in portrait modus). Can you fix that?

If i use the member search link, this link can not be selected in portrait modus on smartphone (in landscape modus no problem). But I'am not sure if that's a problem of your addon.

Top Bottom