- Compatible XF Versions:
Search for members using up to five input fields:
A new link under the Members tab will be added called Member Search.
- Home Page
- Custom User Field 1 (Single-line text box)
- Custom User Field 2 (Single-line text box)
- Custom User Field 3 (Single-line text box)
(Example of Member Search link)
- Six searchable fields.
- Add up to three custom user fields.
- Partial username and profile field searches allowed.
- All phrases start with membersearch_ for your convenience.
- Fully responsive for mobile devices.
(Example of Member Search form)
(Example of Member Search results)
(Example of Member Search Options page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
User Group Permissions:
- Download membersearch_v2.0.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-MemberSearch_v2.0.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Normally the Registered user group is set to "Allow" so all logged in members can use the Member Search feature.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.