XF 1.5 Member Card Label Title Text

Amaury

I'm trying to emphasize the separation between the user was last seen and the activity and between the activity and the date/time of the activity. In the default style, the label title text is darker than the label description text; obviously, I could simply change the body text color, but that would change a lot of other things, which I don't want.

What CSS do I need to only target the "User was last seen" and the date/time of whatever.

Default:

Card 1.webp

KH-Flare:

Card 2.webp

I previously had it mostly separated by using custom CSS to make the links, like the number of messages or a location, such as a forum, being viewed the same color as all other links. However, I wanted to try something different by having separators even for the label descriptions that are just plain text.

Thanks!

Thanks, Chris! It even got it on profiles, which I didn't even think about, but it works out great all the same.

Card 3.webp Card 4.webp

How about the other label titles, such as Joined, Messages, and so on? (Sorry, that was my bad. I was asking about those, too, but for some reason only asked about CSS for the above. :whistle:)

You're the man, Chris! I even re-added the other CSS I had for a combination to still make it clear those numbers or the location in activities are links:

Card 5.webp

Top Bottom