<img src="non" style="border: 0px none; width: 612px; position: fixed; top: 113.1px; left: 412.5px; z-index: 9999;">
1. Open member_card.css, change background for .xenOverlay.memberCard to semi transparent color without image.
2. Open any user's card in browser, you'll see invalid image frame behind member card.
How to reproduce it in default style by messing with css:
1. Open any user's card in browser, inspect its background using Firebug or browser's inspector.
2. Using firebug or browser tools change css for .xenOverlay.memberCard to something like this: background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
3. Open some other user's member card. You'll notice broken image behind it.