MediaWiki Bridge [Paid] [Deleted]

Do you have a list of planned features/updates that you intend to put forward to the developer?

Also, are you still working with the original developer or are you now in a situation of looking for a different party to continue development?

Thanks!

• MediaWiki - 1.26.2
  • XenForo - 1.5.5
  • Apache - 2.4.7
  • MySQL - 5.5.46
  • PHP - 5.5.9
Installed per instructions, and when attempting to log in through MediaWiki with known or already created accounts, both on XenForo and MediaWiki, I get the following error:
Code:
[Sun Jan 17 12:25:17.958542 2016] [:error] [pid 11392] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxx] PHP Notice:  Uncommitted DB writes (transaction from DatabaseBase::query (MessageCache::loadFromDB(en)-big)). in /var/www/xxx/live-site/wiki/includes/db/Database.php on line 4262, referer: http://xxx/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
[Sun Jan 17 12:25:27.955408 2016] [:error] [pid 10476] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxx] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'XenForo_Model' not found in /var/www/xxx/live-site/wiki/extensions/XenForo/authplugin.php on line 234, refer
er: http://xxx/wiki/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Main+Page

Various private information x'ed out.

What's this about XenForo model not found???As such, users cannot log in.

Please assist. Thank you

JUST an edit:
Currently the plugin does not work with subdomains.
My system is NOT setup on a sub-domain.

Do you have a list of planned features/updates that you intend to put forward to the developer?
Also, are you still working with the original developer or are you now in a situation of looking for a different party to continue development?
Thanks!

Still hoping for a response to the above, thanks.

Zelkova, I bought this plugin right before it was removed. I just wanted to let you know that I don't have any issues running the addon on my site. I am using the latest version of XF and php7 with the latest version of mediawiki (they're on different domains though).

Thanks and hopefully you're working on updating it.

I regret not getting this plugin earlier, didn't expect it to be removed. I've been checking this periodically for updates for sub-domain..hope you get it updated soon so I can purchase it :) @Zelkova

@Zelkova , any chance to get hands on this bridge again, since I´ve missed to buy it before deletion? How much is a license? We´re testing a new forums concept and would like to test if we could realize a mediawiki with this bridge in our setup (even if there is a bug here and there).

@Zelkova, hi!

I'm using the new version of the MW (1.27) and get error Exception encountered, of type "InvalidArgumentException".
Debug:
Code:
Exception encountered, of type "InvalidArgumentException"
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Invalid session ID' in /var/www/user/w/includes/session/SessionManager.php:194 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/user/w/includes/session/PHPSessionHandler.php(237): MediaWiki\Session\SessionManager->getSessionById('vvo82k6as0n8orl...', true) #1 [internal function]: MediaWiki\Session\PHPSessionHandler->write('vvo82k6as0n8orl...', 'a:0:{}') #2 /var/www/user/w/includes/session/SessionManager.php(461): session_write_close() #3 [internal function]: MediaWiki\Session\SessionManager->shutdown() #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/user/w/includes/session/SessionManager.php on line 194
In https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/diffusion/MW/browse/REL1_27/RELEASE-NOTES-1.27 have information on what is now the work has changed with the sessions.
How can I fix this?

@Zelkova, hi!

I'm using the new version of the MW (1.27) and get error Exception encountered, of type "InvalidArgumentException".
Debug:
Code:
Exception encountered, of type "InvalidArgumentException"
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Invalid session ID' in /var/www/user/w/includes/session/SessionManager.php:194 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/user/w/includes/session/PHPSessionHandler.php(237): MediaWiki\Session\SessionManager->getSessionById('vvo82k6as0n8orl...', true) #1 [internal function]: MediaWiki\Session\PHPSessionHandler->write('vvo82k6as0n8orl...', 'a:0:{}') #2 /var/www/user/w/includes/session/SessionManager.php(461): session_write_close() #3 [internal function]: MediaWiki\Session\SessionManager->shutdown() #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/user/w/includes/session/SessionManager.php on line 194
In https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/diffusion/MW/browse/REL1_27/RELEASE-NOTES-1.27 have information on what is now the work has changed with the sessions.
How can I fix this?

I have exactly the same issue, did anyone managed to solve it?

Top Bottom