MarkItUp Integrator [Deleted]

cclaerhout

cclaerhout submitted a new resource:

MarkItUp Integrator (version 1.0) - New Editor for XenForo with button management and easy visual configuration tool

MarkItUp Integrator
by Cédric CLAERHOUT

Addon Presentation
This Addon will integrate markItUp! Editor to XenForo. MarkItUp is NOT a WySiWyG (What you see is what you get) editor. It means if you put a text in bold, you will...

Read more about this resource...

there is an old meth that people who said what you wrote end up committing suicide
What's ???
Is it a joke?

If I really wanted to sell this addon I shouldn't tell that you are stupid, but I'm still going to say it. Not because you don't know "The Big Bang Theory" where you could have learn that "Bazinga" is a way to say "Gotcha" => "I got you" ; but because the content of this file MUST NOT be reveal as IT IS SAID in the addon presentation.

I had some people who wanted my other paid addon to leak it on another board. He was a new member and it seems it didn't had any valid XenForo license. So I had a talk with Ashley (XenForo Team) who told me the easiest way to see if a member had a XenForo License was to check if he could download or not a file in the Resource Manager.

So I'm going to change again the content of the text file... and I'm going to repeat again:

DO NOT REVEAL ITS CONTENT
thank you

Well, name calling is not gonna help you get new customers and an explanation based on the assumtion that everyone is watching that TV show is no different what you called these people.

Well, name calling is not gonna help you get new customers and an explanation based on the assumtion that everyone is watching that TV show is no different what you called these people.

I give up... Seriously guys, read what I write. My English is not great but it's not that bat: "Not because (A) But because (B)".

So let me rephrase for the last time: I don't care if people look that TV show, there no assumption here, but I care when people react without taking 1 min to read my addon presentation.

If I really wanted to sell this addon I shouldn't tell that you are stupid, but I'm still going to say it. Not because you don't know "The Big Bang Theory" where you could have learn that "Bazinga" is a way to say "Gotcha" => "I got you" ; but because the content of this file MUST NOT be reveal as IT IS SAID in the addon presentation.
Usually I first download an addon, look at its code and if I think it's adequate, I read needed stuff and install it.
Sometimes I download addon just to look at its code in the hope one more good developer joined XenForo.
But your post helped me to understand that your intellect corresponds to the bird on your avatar.
So I would prefer to code own solution than install addon of such inadequate author.
Moreover there exists almost ready free mod: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/markitup-advanced-textarea.25157/

Usually I first download an addon, look at its code and if I think it's adequate, I read needed stuff and install it.
Sometimes I download addon just to look at its code in the hope one more good developer joined XenForo.
But your post helped me to understand that your intellect corresponds to the bird on your avatar.
So I would prefer to code own solution than install addon of such inadequate author.

Why do you say that?

Why do you say that?
You've insulted 3 guys same time in one post.
Also if you upload something, expect that it will be downloaded: http://xenforo.com/community/help/terms
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

I was angry, I explained my reasons and I still finish my post with a "thank you". So your reaction is now to insult me in return? I hope it helped you to feel better.
For the upload term, I invite you, again, to read what I wrote: I just follow the advice of Ashley. If you've got a problem with that, you should have a talk with him.

Wow...

Hmmm.

Maybe you could release a 'light version'.

No. You know my other addons and there is a refund close. I don't have time to make a 'light' version. I do one version, I did it for me, for my board. Now if it can help other webmasters to save time, I sell it for a small price. Anyway it will be my last addon : now I have all the tools I need to do my own website and I want to support these hacks, not for money, but for my website first.

No. You know my other addons and there is a refund close. I don't have time to make a 'light' version. I do one version, I did it for me, for my board. Now if it can help other webmasters to save time, I sell it for a small price. Anyway it will be my last addon : now I have all the tools I need to do my own website and I want to support these hacks, not for money, but for my website first.
I wasn't asking for me, but for the other posters who have doubts.

I wasn't asking for me, but for the other posters who have doubts.
Don't worry, I understand why you did that. But I don't feel I have to prove anything to anyone. I'm not a professional coder and will never be, but if someone really want to see my addons, he can. Most of them are free. If someone want to see my support, he also can easily. So you know "doubts"...

P.S: By the way, I've bought themes and addons from professional coders (Wordpress plateform). When I see the way they code, I understand that professionalism can be something relative.

Top Bottom