MarkItUp Integrator [Deleted]

Hi

I installed this add-on on my test board. After I've uninstalled it, the default editor has not come back. I just see a plain textarea when creating a new thread.

Do I need to do something to get the standard editor back?

Thanks

Hi

I installed this add-on on my test board. After I've uninstalled it, the default editor has not come back. I just see a plain textarea when creating a new thread.

Do I need to do something to get the standard editor back?

Thanks
I install and uninstall it several times and never have this problem... Check if it's just you or all your members. If it's just you, just go to your user preferences and select to use Rich Text Editor(yourforum/account/preferences). If it's all users (which would be really strange), you will need to execute a query (XenForo doesn't have a global option for this):
Code:
UPDATE xf_user_option
SET enable_rte = 1;

If it's just you, just go to your user preferences and select to use Rich Text Editor(yourforum/account/preferences).

Nope, it was just me. Changing my preferences has done the trick. Sorry, only just got hold of xF so not aware of all the settings yet. Many thanks.

I'm using it again. I noticed that the editor doesn't show up on my iPhone 4. I think it showed up back when I was on android. Can't remember.

I'm using it again. I noticed that the editor doesn't show up on my iPhone 4. I think it showed up back when I was on android. Can't remember.
I used in on Ipod Touch 2G, Ipod Touch 3G, Ipod Touch 5, Ipad 2 and I didn't have any problems.

I'm having problems getting it to show up at all. I"m using the default style that I just copied to a new one and made color changes to it. The editor template shows that it has not been modified and I am not running any add-ons (other than TinyMCE fix - which I removed to test and did not solve the problem). When I turn the RTE editor off, the editor that shows up is the default one. I've placed buttons on the setup, saved it and went into told it to let users have the option to use either RTE or the BBcode editor. No go, no matter what I do.

Top Bottom