MarkItUp Integrator [Deleted]

I didn't know that. Thank for the tip, It would better indeed.
Edit: I can't delete my file and make it this thread having the "paid addon" display.
Good. Glad that it helped. BTW, sorry for so hard first answer. I feel very sad speaking like that :(

Reactions: MrC
Good. Glad that it helped. BTW, sorry for so hard first answer. I feel very sad speaking like that :(
I am French, we often use hard words when debating, we often argue, but we like the day after to have a drink together. I will send you a free copy of my addon as soon as I will have finished to watch tv (French presidential election). I need money but I don't do this for money. And it's easier for me to write articles (in French) than to code to get money ^^

And keep on doing nice addon for Xen community !

I've just learned the death of my Grand father. I need to go back to France. Sell and support are temporally stopped.

cclaerhout updated MarkItUp Integrator with a new update entry:

Version 1.1 released

2012/05/15: Addon updated
  • New option to use TinyMCE with loading the MarkItUp Editor first (this option is in users preferences) ; please note that the TinyMCE will load first, then will automatically load the MarkItUp BBcode Editor.
    P.S: you will need to move your mouse to display the MarkItUp Editor (automatic on Ipad)
  • Code modified to make it compatible with Advanced BBcode Toolbar
To...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It would be cool when you update a paid plugin, to send an email to your customers with a download link, because right now, no idea where to download it and It's going to be a pain if I have to start a PC each time. Thanks in advance.

All downloads and updates are from this website. Once you register, please send me a pm. I will then give you an access to the forum. To get all fresh news, you will just need then to select "watch tread" with email sending option.

-Information-
I'm not satisfied with the new option I added yesterday (TinyMCE with loading the MarkItUp Editor first). I've tested it for one day and the MarkItUp editor is loading "too fast" and sometimes doesn't let enough time for TinyMCE (which can be slow) to grab the text. Result: blank text in editor. I'm going to look if setting a delay will solve the problem. If it doesn't, I will take back that option.

cclaerhout updated MarkItUp Integrator with a new update entry:

Version 1.2 released

2012/05/16: Addon updated
  • The JS code for integration has been full rewritten, corrected and simplified thanks to the "livequery" addon. The loading should be faster. Tested on IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Ipod Touch - Safari.
  • A delay has been added to the new option (use TinyMCE with loading the MarkItUp Editor first) to avoid blank page editor.
To update: upload files on server and update addon xml file

If you bought the addon and don't know where to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hats off to you for being the first person to release a free and open source editor to The XenForo Community, providing people an alternative.

Sorry to hear things in life have been both busy and hard. Really hope things turn out for the better in the long run.

Hats off to you for being the first person to release a free and open source editor to The XenForo Community, providing people an alternative.

Sorry to hear things in life have been both busy and hard. Really hope things turn out for the better in the long run.
I'm getting married, so no need to be sorry ^^ Thanks for your message :)

I'm getting married, so no need to be sorry ^^ Thanks for your message :)
Congratulations

Last update you posted said something about needing to take care of a family member.... So I just assumed something bad had happen.

Well glad I was wrong. Wish you both the very best :)

Top Bottom