MarkItUp Integrator - 2013

MarkItUp Integrator - 2013 2.2.6

No permission to download
It's just the image of the class .markItUpResizeHandle, you can download it here
Nothing serious there, I will update the addon later.
I've just checked this, I'm not sure it's a good thing to display this image since there is the auto resize addon. It would better to delete it from the css class.

cclaerhout updated MarkItUp Integrator - 2013 with a new update entry:

Version 2.1 released

Version 2.1 released
  • Javascript framework for overlays rewritten
    reason: the previous framework helped me to develop fast overlays for TinyMCE... but the framework I used with TinyMCE became better. So this time I use TinyMCE fast overlays framework for this addon ^^
  • The tools templates (url, img, media) are not more loaded with the editor ; they are dynamically loaded (except for the color picker) - they have also been slightly rewritten
  • New option to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It would be nice if there is an option to just enable this for a certain theme/style.
Like, I just want this to be use on Mobile Style.

It would be nice if there is an option to just enable this for a certain theme/style.
Like, I just want this to be use on Mobile Style.
Mmm why not, but why would you like to disable it on desktop since your users will then have just a textarea?

I don't really see the purpose. If a app is not good on mobile device, I will of course make an option to enable/disable it on mobile or tablet devices, but here everything works fine.

Mmm why not, but why would you like to disable it on desktop since your users will then have just a textarea?

I don't really see the purpose. If a app is not good on mobile device, I will of course make an option to enable/disable it on mobile or tablet devices, but here everything works fine.
Because the current Editor(Tinymice) is not working on UCWeb Mobile Browsers.
I think this editor will work on all major mobile browsers.

Because the current Editor(Tinymice) is not working on UCWeb Mobile Browsers.
I think this editor will work on all major mobile browsers.
Then you want an option to disable TinyMCE on mobile broswers and to activate MarkItUp on them...
Well it's already working like this by default.

Hi Cedric, I've just tried this with the option 'Yes, I want to force everyone to use the Markitup editor' so that the editor loads by default, but it seems to also remove the option to switch back to the rich text editor too.

Is there a way to load the bb code editor by default, but still give users the option to switch back to rich text?

Hi Cedric, I've just tried this with the option 'Yes, I want to force everyone to use the Markitup editor' so that the editor loads by default, but it seems to also remove the option to switch back to the rich text editor too.

Is there a way to load the bb code editor by default, but still give users the option to switch back to rich text?
I didn't create an option for this, but you can use a simple sql cmd:
Code:
UPDATE `xf_user_option` SET `miu_rte_reverse` = 1 WHERE `enable_rte` = 1

This will activate the "reverse mode" (Miu Editor loaded first instead of Mce) for all users who are using the Rich Text Editor (Mce).
Of course, you will have to uncheck the option "Yes, I want to force everyone to use the Markitup editor".

Thanks! If I wanted to undo that would I run the following?

Code:
UPDATE `xf_user_option` SET `miu_rte_reverse` = 0 WHERE `enable_rte` = 1

There are a possibility to integreate that in this editor? I need a basic editor with the possibility to create new bb codes...

Hi there and congrats for this must have plugin :)
I don't find any buttons (... only bold, italic and underline ones..) in extras, so my toolbar is rellay ... empty
Any ideas to fix it and to have all shown buttons (in desc of this addon) ?

Thks

Hi there and congrats for this must have plugin :)
I don't find any buttons (... only bold, italic and underline ones..) in extras, so my toolbar is rellay ... empty
Any ideas to fix it and to have all shown buttons (in desc of this addon) ?

Thks
To fix this "problem", read the description.

hum, when you wrote "import all buttons" ?
i don't understand what you want to depict to me..
my extras folder is empty as i said before (only 3 xml buttons)

Top Bottom