MarkItUp Integrator - 2013

MarkItUp Integrator - 2013 2.2.6

No permission to download
Seems there are a few php files in this addon with blank lines after the closing ?> php tag - this is causing server errors etc.

7g1o.png

This query need to include language_id in the where clause in order to use the key properly. At >5ms, it's the slowest query on the page when viewing threads

7g1o.png

This query need to include language_id in the where clause in order to use the key properly. At >5ms, it's the slowest query on the page when viewing threads
I'm not sure it's possible and if it is, i don't know how to do it. I'm using the data registry to get back the editor configuration, then, and I think the slow part might come from a solution provided by Infis to compile some code in order to manually activate xen tags (see line 209). To be honest, the addon integration would need be redone, especially the template part, but I don't have time to do this.

This has eluded me for a few hours, but where do I change the size of the bbcode editor window. I found all of the other settings I needed in the MarkitUp Style however the 300px height assigned here I cannot find anywhere. I'm new to Xenforo and it seems like it is modular to the point of impossibility. Is there is a quicker way to find things like this vs spending hours searching?

<textarea class="textCtrl Elastic markItUpEditor" rows="5" name="message" style="overflow-y: auto; height: 300px;"></textarea>

Thanks

7g1o.png

I took some time to trace where this extra db request was coming from. Short version: the template compiler was meant to be used in the admin side and stock in a table row (by language) some parsed code ready to use. Now there's a solution to avoid that very long request:

PHP:
            $compiler = new XenForo_Template_Compiler($params['xenSet']);
             $segments = $compiler->lexAndParse();
             $phrasesUsed =  $compiler->identifyPhrasesInParsedTemplate($segments);
             $translatedPhrases = array();

foreach($phrasesUsed as $phraseKey)
           {
             $translatedPhrases[$phraseKey] = new XenForo_Phrase($phraseKey); //require to have globally cached phrases
           }

$fakePhraseCache = array($lang_id => $translatedPhrases);
             $compiler->mergePhraseCache($fakePhraseCache);
             $compiled = $compiler->compileParsed($segments, 'MarkitUpIntegrator', $style_id, $lang_id);

eval($compiled);
             $params['xenSet'] = html_entity_decode($__output);
After this modification (see the comments), you will just have 1 phrase that is not globally cached: font_family. Since it's a XenForo phrase, I've created a new one: miu_font_family and cached it globally.

I will publish a patch this weekend.

@cclaerhout , thank you for useful addon!
There is some issue while switching to Rich-text Editor.
When I click on the link Use Rich Text Editor, it's loaded with opened Color picker window at bottom-left of editor window:
0e019f086d.png

Can you fix this issue?

@cclaerhout , thank you for useful addon!
There is some issue while switching to Rich-text Editor.
When I click on the link Use Rich Text Editor, it's loaded with opened Color picker window at bottom-left of editor window:
0e019f086d.png

Can you fix this issue?
I don't have this bug. Please check your browser console to check any JavaScript error and check with the default XenForo theme.

Last edited:
Please check your browser console to check any JavaScript error and check with the default XenForo theme.
I tried to reproduce this bug with default XenForo theme.
It can be reproduced only in Google Chrome (my version of Chrome is 49.0.2623.87 (64-bit)), but in Firefox all fine.

Last edited:
I tried to reproduce this bug with default XenForo theme.
It can be reproduced only in Google Chrome (my version of Chrome is 49.0.2623.87 (64-bit)), but in Firefox all fine.
Tested on Chrome (32bits) 49.0.2623.112 m, then 50.0.2661.87 m, everything works fine. I don't think the 64bit version would change anything with a hide/show function. Try to check any error in your browser console.

Top Bottom