MarkItUp Integrator - 2013

MarkItUp Integrator - 2013 2.2.6

No permission to download
@cclaerhout , I found bug with this add-on.
When I enable MarkItUp and try to edit my signature, my signature saved empty. Always. When I disable MarkItUp in my user settings - all works fine.

@cclaerhout . I've had a few members with a display error on the rich-text editor for a long time now. I finally realized that it seems to be related to this add-on, since it goes away when I disable it. It only happens for members who have this preference enabled: "Use the rich text editor but display bbcode text editor first"

With that option enabled, they see the tan box below when they switch to the rich-text editor:
d500bfaa98eb0a897a4727001196cba5.png

I've tested on the default XenForo theme as well and the problem persists. It is impossible to close or click out of. The only way to not see it is to use the plaintext editor exclusively, or disable the "Use the rich text editor but display bbcode text editor first" option.

I've also had the same members who complained about this box complain about being unable to save their signature as @SAS1024 described. After enabling the "Use the rich text editor but display bbcode text editor first" option, I'm seeing the same behavior on my own account. Saving signatures works fine when that is disabled.

@Gossamer
The signature problem has been fixed.
For the color picker, I'm going to change the way to get the html. The only way I could reproduce a similar problem was when I was editing two different messages and when the editor of the first one was toggled to wysiwyg.

If I don't release the fix tonight, it will be done this weekend.

I know this isn't being maintained anymore, but has anybody else had an issue with the plaintext editor losing its scrollbar and extending to very tall heights? Has anybody found a solution to this?

Attachments

• broken editor.webp
    broken editor.webp
    108.2 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom