MarkItUp Integrator - 2013

MarkItUp Integrator - 2013 2.2.6

No permission to download
Cedric - I've been using this on mobile and the users have been loving it. Someone asked me the other day if there was a spoiler button available. Figured I'd come to the source.

Sorry, you lost me. Are you saying that the BBCodes are useable with the Markitup editor, or that the only spoiler available is under the BBCode toolbar?
Go to the "Buttons setup" of this addon and import the xml file available in the directory "2-MarkItUp Integrator Xml Buttons" from the extra directory of this addon. Then config which buttons you want. There should have two different spoiler buttons.

Go to the "Buttons setup" of this addon and import the xml file available in the directory "2-MarkItUp Integrator Xml Buttons" from the extra directory of this addon. The config which buttons you want. There should have two different spoiler buttons.

That's what I thought you were saying but I wanted to make sure. I'll try it out. Thanks.

So does this not work on 1.2.x because I installed it, but don't see any buttons.
Import the buttons (extras/Buttons XML), configure the editor.
P.S: I know that there are a few missing phrases for some buttons: XenForo 1.2.1 has deleted some phrases previously used with mce. I will need to recreate them.

Import the buttons (extras/Buttons XML), configure the editor.
P.S: I know that there are a few missing phrases for some buttons: XenForo 1.2.1 has deleted some phrases previously used with mce. I will need to recreate them.
Duh ! :X3: Gee Adam, forget wake up with brain this morning? :LOL:

It works. I just forgot to add the buttons.... That is to say I imported them all, but forgot to configure them. Been having a "blond moment" all day.

Sorry to bother you @cclaerhout

A quick feedback to make this editor working with a XenForo responsive theme:
1) Edit the template "MarkitUpIntegrator.css"
Search:
HTML:
height: @miu_public_lines_height;
Replace with:
HTML:
min-height: @miu_public_lines_height;

2) Inside the properties configuration of this addon, edit the property "Parent buttons" and add this margin in the box at the bottom (no need to keep the actual margin that will not work anyway - they need to be set as important):
HTML:
margin: 0 2px 2px 0 !important;

These modifications will be provided with the addon in a futur update.

Edit - To do list:
Phrases: enter_image_url, insert_image, more_colors

Last edited:
cclaerhout updated MarkItUp Integrator - 2013 with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.2 released

Version 2.2.2 released

Important: Users of XenForo 1.1.x, don't install this version. I'm really not sure it can work with this system and I didn't test it. You would have been warned.
  • Css adjustments to make the editors buttons compatible with the XenForo Responsive Design
  • A few Css fixes
  • Come back ot the Reverse mode that allows to first load the BbCode editor, then the RTE editor.
    • Compatible with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If the editor (reverse mode) doesn't display with TinyQuattro, the template modification of TinyQuattro called "Quattro Editor Loader" that modifies the template "editor" must have a big "Execution Order", set 20, and it will work. This will be fixed in a the next update of TinyQuattro.

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/public_html/forums/library/Sedo/MarkitUpIntegrator/DataWriter/MiuRteReverse.php:16) - deferred.php:21
Generated By: Unknown Account, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace
PHP:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Cannot modify h...', '/home/www/...', 21, Array)
#1 /home/www/public_html/forums/deferred.php(21): header('Content-Type: a...')
#2 {main}
Request State
PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(52) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(47) "/forums/threads/laundromat-gossip-thread.16350/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/public_html/forums/library/Sedo/MarkitUpIntegrator/DataWriter/MiuRteReverse.php:16) - deferred.php:21
Generated By: Unknown Account, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace
PHP:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Cannot modify h...', '/home/www/...', 21, Array)
#1 /home/www/public_html/forums/deferred.php(21): header('Content-Type: a...')
#2 {main}
Request State
PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(52) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(47) "/forums/threads/laundromat-gossip-thread.16350/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
You can try to debug the file MiuRteReverse yourself but the line 16 is blanked. I suppose the error occurs when you change the editor mode with overlay otherwise the datawriter should not be called from here. This part of the code hasn't changed for a long time. May be you tried to change the editor mode whereas you were not connected anymore. No idea and no time to check this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom