Mark Threads Done

Mark Threads Done [Paid] 1.1.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
So if I understand this right, if a thread has multiple prefixes and gets marked as done, the existing prefixes are all wiped and the "done" prefix gets set.

If this thread then gets unmarked as done (reversed) - then only one of the 2 (or 3, or 4) previously set prefixes is re-set? Which one?
Still wanting a clear answer to this, thanks

So if I understand this right, if a thread has multiple prefixes and gets marked as done, the existing prefixes are all wiped and the "done" prefix gets set.
Correct.

If this thread then gets unmarked as done (reversed) - then only one of the 2 (or 3, or 4) previously set prefixes is re-set? Which one?
The "first" one, IIRC it is sorted from lowest to highest by numerical id. I think?

Xon updated Mark Threads Done with a new update entry:

Ok, 2 problems with this update.

First, "Auto hide resolve threads" should be UNCHECKED by default.

Second, the filtering system only seems to work if I have it checked, forcing those threads to be hidden, which means google search doesn't see those threads, which costs me valuable keyword relevant threads in Google's index. The filter is a good idea, but it should be there whether the "Auto hide resolve threads" is checked or not.

First, "Auto hide resolve threads" should be UNCHECKED by default.
The feature was funded, so I just picked that default for that person's work.

Second, the filtering system only seems to work if I have it checked, forcing those threads to be hidden, which means google search doesn't see those threads, which costs me valuable keyword relevant threads in Google's index. The filter is a good idea, but it should be there whether the "Auto hide resolve threads" is checked or not.
The filtering is there, you just need to scroll all the way to the bottom of the forum list, click the "Thread Display Options" to unhide the thread filtering options then select the thread type to see (it really needs a label, but there is only so much you can do with the UI)

The feature was funded, so I just picked that default for that person's work.

That's nice. In the meantime anyone who installed this update just lost all that keyword content in Google Search. Most likely unknowingly.

The filtering is there, you just need to scroll all the way to the bottom of the forum list, click the "Thread Display Options" to unhide the thread filtering options then select the thread type to see (it really needs a label, but there is only so much you can do with the UI)

and this only works until you leave that forum. Once you leave the filtering goes away.

Last edited:
Top Bottom