Mark Posts as Best Answer [Deleted]

YES.

They will see a best Answer button every post.

Yes, it will have a specific prefix.
Like this forum section: https://www.phcorner.net/forums/feedbacks-and-suggestion/
Those that have answered prefix.

Thank you.

For now, there's no feature for that.

It would be nice to have that. If 10 users hit best answer, a little 10 should be shown and if they hit 15, the answer gets marked as best, but still shows how many people agree that the answer is the best one. if not, its a little confusing as a community member, because you have no clue who voted as best, that may make you think that as you hit it, it was marked and its not like that.

Cheers.

It would be nice to have that. If 10 users hit best answer, a little 10 should be shown and if they hit 15, the answer gets marked as best, but still shows how many people agree that the answer is the best one. if not, its a little confusing as a community member, because you have no clue who voted as best, that may make you think that as you hit it, it was marked and its not like that.

Cheers.
I hope author will consider this feature for the next version ;)

BUG:
When a thread has been mark as as answered but moved to a different forum section, "Answered" prefix is still displaying even if the forum has disabled marking best answer.
Please fix.

I just installed it and I can see "Best Answers:" on the user profiles. I can't seem find the button below the threads though. It's probably something to do with our style. Any ideas on things to try?

vcXe8nP.png

You have to enable it per forum/node.

Oh, thanks! I should've figured that out. Works great after enabling it here: Forum->Options + User Group->Permissions.

Instructions on the front page might need an update. It currently says: "By default, the Best Answer feature is enabled in all forums."

Reactions: rdn
Can anyone tell me if this has ever been addressed/fixed? Thank you! :)

Attachments

• photo.webp
    photo.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 7
That is style specific problem.
I don't have any problem on mine.
Interesting since the only thing customized on that style is the color pallet.
Maybe i should update to the latest version and re enable it to find out whats up for sure..
---------------------------
Edit: Crud i am on the latest version.. Well at least i know its something i can work out..

Last edited:
ehh couldnt fix it but i changed the size and that helped a bit.. Its odd that your text is wrapping fine and mine will not.

Top Bottom