XF 1.5 Mark Forums read modal is missing the option to mark the current forum as read

@Stuart Wright I think this is something to do with your custom menu.

I'm not sure if that's a recent change, that it loads over AJAX? There's code to pass the node_id in, but it never seems to get passed in:
Code:
$.ajax({
          url: "{xen:link 'menu/index.json'}",
          data: '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}<xen:if is="{$node.node_id}">&node_id={$node.node_id}</xen:if>',
The resulting URL is menu/index.json?_xfToken=<token> rather than menu/index.json?_xfToken=<token>&node_id=<node_id>.

Haven't changed anything that I'm aware of. Suddenly the option to mark the current forum read is missing. Any idea what this might be?
Thanks.
I too have this but could never explain why.

@Stuart Wright I think this is something to do with your custom menu.

I'm not sure if that's a recent change, that it loads over AJAX? There's code to pass the node_id in, but it never seems to get passed in:
Code:
$.ajax({
          url: "{xen:link 'menu/index.json'}",
          data: '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}<xen:if is="{$node.node_id}">&node_id={$node.node_id}</xen:if>',
The resulting URL is menu/index.json?_xfToken=<token> rather than menu/index.json?_xfToken=<token>&node_id=<node_id>.
That flew over my head a little but I too, when viewing a forum area - also don't have the option to mark that specific forum as read. Always wondered whether it was just us with some glitch, or not.

It’s working on a default XF style so it’s not add on related but something to do with the style or custom menu.
Hi Chris, as mentioned I too have the same issue and it seems to be missing - most likely to customised menus (off canvas) etc.
Where do I find the actual code for them? Is it from the nav?
Thank you

Top Bottom