XF 1.3 Many problems with the new update XenForo 1.3.0 Beta 3

UnitySoft

Hellos XenForo,

I had many problems with the new update to XenForo 1.3.0 Beta 3 pictures no longer displayed, plenty of other worries, I correctly install with all XenForo file, I do not know how to fix all the problem is.

Indeed, I hope a backup was made before upgrading, especially if you didn't heed the warnings about this beta software and have used it on a live site.

This is beta software. It is not officially supported. We do not recommend running it in production.

Please remember that this is beta software. It contains known bugs and incomplete functionality. We do not recommend running beta software in a production environment, and support is limited at this time to questions here on the community forums.

If you choose to run beta software, it is your responsibility to ensure that you make a backup of your data. We recommend you do this before attempting an upgrade.

I would be willing to bet that you haven't uploaded all of the files correctly.

Have you tried downloading the files and re-uploading them again? When the member card issue happens, is there anything logged in your browser console (F12)? Are there any errors logged in your Server Error Log in the Admin CP (Admin CP > Tools > Server Error Log)?

Please confirm your issues on the default style. (And make it available so we can see it.) Also, please disable all add-ons and confirm the issues.

Also note that we can't see anything in your forum as guests, so we can't verify anything or do any debugging. The screenshots aren't particularly clear.

Further, please do ensure that your forum meets the license agreement regarding content: http://xenforo.com/license-agreement/

Top Bottom