Manual Customer Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Howard

Manual Customer Verification.
The simple point of this thread is to simply verify that you are indeed a valid customer of XenForo, when seeking private support or custom work from another member (customer). This thread is to merge all such verifications into a single place.

You need only post in this thread once (anything) to verify that you are a customer. No personal details or even your site's name is required.

Thank you for your time and your support. (y)

If you are a valid customer, but are unable to post here. Please add your forum user name to your account. http://xenforo.com/customers/forum-users

Note: Liking a post is not the same as posting. You must post here.

We're on a support forum which don't check if the user that requests assistance is using a nulled release or not. Hence the interest in of this topic. ;)
ya.. I was joshin..
I know the point of this thread, but I've also been able to pick up on those who own licenses.
Do you think those with nulled scripts trying to get support are really going to go out of their way to let others know they aren't licensed ;)

ey, oh well. It's almost friday :D

Thank you :)

Got your PM. Please copy it onto a test site first. I would rather be careful and not disturb your community. Once it's all working there, we can export the skin edits from there and import them into the live site for minimal impact.

Send me another pm with the details (no skype and I keep all conversations locally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom