Manual Customer Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Howard

Manual Customer Verification.
The simple point of this thread is to simply verify that you are indeed a valid customer of XenForo, when seeking private support or custom work from another member (customer). This thread is to merge all such verifications into a single place.

You need only post in this thread once (anything) to verify that you are a customer. No personal details or even your site's name is required.

Thank you for your time and your support. (y)

If you are a valid customer, but are unable to post here. Please add your forum user name to your account. http://xenforo.com/customers/forum-users

Note: Liking a post is not the same as posting. You must post here.

Just a note about that person AICYIM a few messages above. Tried to buy a license from him. He offered verifying that he is a customer and ran after I paid the first 50%. Once paid he sent me a conversation message that the transfer will now take place and didn't even ask for my email, which is required if you transfer a license. No, I am not complaining here or anywhere. I did pay even if I knew that it might not work out, as I checked with the admin of a licensing forum and he told me that the user has the same IP as a scammer. However, I took the risk and still paid 50% as sometimes it's worth to risk some money if you can get something great in return. After all, 75$ was a nice offer right? :)

Anyways, what I want to reach with this post is simple. It's a message to people who believe that if an existing customer posts here, it doesn't mean that it is not a scammer. It just means they might have a license in their account or that the account was hacked or stolen. This won't get my my money back and XF will for sure not care about this as they got their money off the customer anyways, which is fine, but this message will maybe help some people to go for a new license or to buy "used" licenses from people they trust only. Like I said, I knew the risk, everything was speaking against it and I took the risk as I simply don't have the money left for a new license for all charity and school projects I run a forum for so it was worth a try losing either 37.50 or getting a shiny additional license for 75$

Hopefully this trick will no longer work as posting here that you own and are able to sell a license doesn't mean you actually will get it :)

Nelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom