XF 1.4 Making my custom BB Code fully work

Well, I don't really know what you mean by "doesn't work". At the least, you'd need to provide an example.

But beyond that, presumably your BB code is just outputting HTML and CSS. You may need to consider outputting a CSS class and then using whatever combination of selectors to target the situations you want to target.

Well, I don't really know what you mean by "doesn't work". At the least, you'd need to provide an example.

But beyond that, presumably your BB code is just outputting HTML and CSS. You may need to consider outputting a CSS class and then using whatever combination of selectors to target the situations you want to target.

Okay.

If I were to install the bbcode, and use it with an ordered list like so:

Code:
[justify][LIST=1]
[*]The XenForo forums are the forums for a business and should be viewable in business contexts or by children. Please do not post anything which is inappropriate in a business setting. This includes, but is not limited to, profanity, sexual, sexualized or illicit content, hateful, threatening, provocative or vulgar content, links and websites and discussion encouraging the use of piracy or warez distributions, or any otherwise illegal content. Please do not attempt to circumvent the censoring options we have set up.
[*]Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilised and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.
[*]Posts should always be constructive and on topic. For common issues, simply telling someone to search is not acceptable. If you disagree with a post and feel the need to reply as such, it’s important that you explain why. Off topic posts may be moved or deleted as required.
[*]Similarly, messages involving XenForo’s competitors must be constructive. Posts regarding their business practices, staff, and software are generally unacceptable. However, constructive criticism towards XenForo in relation to others’ features is acceptable (for example, saying that XenForo should function like X in software Y).
[/LIST][/justify]

It wouldn't justify the text properly. Or last I checked at least. ;)

Not really sure why your current code uses <p align="justify" /> when all of the existing alignment BB Codes use e.g. <div style="text-align: center" />

The solution would be to change your HTML replacement to:
Code:
<div style="text-align: justify">{text}</div>

Not really sure why your current code uses <p align="justify" /> when all of the existing alignment BB Codes use e.g. <div style="text-align: center" />

The solution would be to change your HTML replacement to:
Code:
<div style="text-align: justify">{text}</div>

Thanks Chris. Appreciate your help. :)

Top Bottom